CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Dyno Comp/ MBHmotorsports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supercharged CLK430 street/show car
Dyno Comp/ MBHmotorsports

Anyone here have any experience or heard of these guys and how reputable are they? They talked the talk but I need some unbiased opinions as to if they can walk the walk.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
I had my car dyno tuned at Dyno-Comp when LET Motorsports came down for dyno tune day. Dyno-Comp is an excellent facility with very friendly and knowledgeable people. The owner is a frickin genius, knows tuning inside and out, and has done amazing work on many cars that I've seen in person (MB AMGs, Black Series, Porsches, Subarus, Infinitis, Vettes, Evos, etc....)

MBH Motorsports makes excellent products as well. Because I've been to Dyno-Comp, I am familiar MBH Motorsports. I have seen their exhaust products in person and they are absolutely flawless. The longtubes look and sound unbelievable in person. Excellent material and worksmanship on their products.

I have recommended many locals in AZ to work with MBH on exhaust products and other mods as well. The two companies combined truly have an excellent wealth of knowledge in and outside of the MB community.

Last edited by jturkel; 08-04-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:16 PM

Who did your tune

So who did your tune? Was it LET at the Dyno-corp facility or was Dyno-corp who did the entire dyno tune?
Old 08-04-2009, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
LET tuned my car at Dyno-Comp.

The Dyno-Comp staff was there to help out with the dyno and equipment and such.

Dyno-Comp does there own tuning as well (Renntech), ECU and TCU. I would have had them do my tune except I got a good deal on a group buy/tune day. I will have them do my TCU when I get the opportunity.

They were the ones who were able to work out the ECU and TCU issues with Hooleyboy's custom supercharged C55 and do a lot of the work on his car.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:54 PM

Sweet

I appreciate the info. Im going to do some more homework but from what i hear they know their ****.