CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Cure For Body Roll On Clk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There is no need to be defensive. If you have taken my posts as an attack on your judgement or purchase, I apologize, as that was not their intent. At the end of the day, you and I are both happy with what we have, and that is what matters.

My only intent is to help non-AMG CLK owners to be able to get sway bars for their car. $500+ expensive for non-adjustable sway bars, and about right for adjustable bars. And while the US dealers don't seem to have any CLK55 sway bars (which are not adjustable) in stock, that does not mean that they can not be ordered. Anyone can order them from their local Mercedes dealer. We are getting pricing from Germany in hopes of saving MBWorld members some money (as most parts are cheaper in Germany). Ordering from the dealer or us will likely take a couple weeks to import, but if it is worth the savings, I would recommend it. We can also import MKB sway bars. If you can't wait, the Renntech bars may be a viable alternative. \