CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Need some info on clk's....thinking about buying one

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some info on clk's....thinking about buying one

I am interested in buying a 99 clk 430 but i don't know much about the mods poeple do to them. i am of course going to get rims but you could you tell me some other things that are available out there, what looks cool, the only thing original thing i know of is the emblem change and of course things like lowering it and stuff you do to any car. i am looking for things that are distinct with a clk. also, if anybody ahs any suggestions of rims that would be appreciated. thanks.
Old 04-04-2003, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No longer car shopping...
Guy bought one on here recently for $22K

Do a search on the word "buying", buy, bought, etc and see what others have posted. You will find some good stuff on here. One guy recently (a month ago?) bought a '99 320 with around 40K(?) miles on it. He only paid $22K. That's a great price, but expect to pay more for one in good condition as he may have simply been at the right place at the right time. There are a slew of things to lookout for and you should be able to find a lot simply by searching with the right keywords (i.e. problems, repiar, '99, fix(ing), etc. Good luck and we hope to welcome you soon as another proud CLK owner!