CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

what do you guys think about my exhaust tip?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by jreddyroc
like you said your a hik living in dubia were you probably get your hands chopped up for having drugs on you obvoisly you will have a diffrent lifstyle then a vancouver resident who aint square like you, I think you should get the reality check and know whats going on in on the glue tube in bc where its gang bang central check the internet fool your living a diffrent lifestyle clown. K I'm ready for the next dis cause you can't dis me cause I'm on a diff level biach try
You are some type of special.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2000 CLK430
like you said your a hik living in dubia were you probably get your hands chopped up for having drugs on you obvoisly you will have a diffrent lifstyle then a vancouver resident who aint square like you, I think you should get the reality check and know whats going on in on the glue tube in bc where its gang bang central check the internet fool your living a diffrent lifestyle clown. K I'm ready for the next dis cause you can't dis me cause I'm on a diff level biach try
You need a serious reality check bro...For someone to be so proud of living a such a screwed up lifestyle is pretty plain STUPID to me. You should try and rise above that and become something LEGIT and worthy instead of being so proud of slinging rock or living in a place that wont chop your hands off for having drugs.

Do us all a favor and crawl into your hole you created in Vancouver, BC and smoke, inhale, inject, swallow "or whatever else you do" and OD yourself. I am not about to support someone that is so proud of selling drugs and ruining society.

This forum has a bunch of pretty cool guys but we are not going to sit around and have you ruin this forum. Learn how to talk and spell as best as you can instead of learning how to create your METH lab for the next biggest hit and then you will probably see yourself getting a better lifestyle...if not then the offer to OD yourself still stands!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot ...I kinda liked the rims but the exhaust tip has to go. (Had to keep this on topic)

Greg

Last edited by gregory13lil; 10-10-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
And that my friends was the voice of reason, unfortunately it may be foreign to all those involved.

Do be careful though Greg, this whole thing got started when I also said the wheels were okay but the tip had to go... BTW, that's a bad a$$ looking front end on your ride, what make is it?
Old 10-10-2010, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Kevwood,

Thanks for the compliment! The front end is a Carlsson front bumper. I need a drop and some rims to complete the look though.

Greg
Old 10-10-2010, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
I like it, tough (IMO) to find a kit that really flows with the 208 and gives it an aggressive look. What have you got in mind for the drop & wheels?
Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Corrolla
Damn there some haters on this forum how old are you guy like 40 50
haters ? for ? I was just trying to ask can you return it and get the different tips thats all ? You asked for the opinion I give u one.

Andy

Last edited by M-bENZ; 10-10-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
I want a classic, clean look so what I have in mind are:

http://www.carlsson.de/carlsson/imag...c-Carlsson.jpg

or,

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...kBnDat9bVxu1U=

with a drop that will only leave a very narrow gap in the wheelwell. I hope to be able to buy it all in 6 months...I see everyone getting new cars now so I need to fight off the need to purchase something bew by modding the car some more. And...it will make the car look good again!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Those Carlsson rims are SICK! I can't believe I've never seen those before - very, very nice! I recently bought a set of wheels and H&R springs, being shipped from Canada to Dubai at the end of the month. My springs are a 1.4 / 1.3 drop.

Originally Posted by gregory13lil
I want a classic, clean look so what I have in mind are:

http://www.carlsson.de/carlsson/imag...c-Carlsson.jpg

or,

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...kBnDat9bVxu1U=

with a drop that will only leave a very narrow gap in the wheelwell. I hope to be able to buy it all in 6 months...I see everyone getting new cars now so I need to fight off the need to purchase something bew by modding the car some more. And...it will make the car look good again!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
They have them in a Satin finish and those look freakin sweet. I had a chance to buy some Replica's about a month ago in Houston but I am so glad that I passed up on that. These are lightweight forged rims so its supposed to be better all around..But, with that comes a higher price so thats why I have to wait so damn long. I also wont do the drop until I get the rims installed because it wouldn't make any sense to adjust it a second time. I will keep the forum involved when I finally do it.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
You can't go wrong with either choice.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by gregory13lil
They have them in a Satin finish and those look freakin sweet. I had a chance to buy some Replica's about a month ago in Houston but I am so glad that I passed up on that. These are lightweight forged rims so its supposed to be better all around..But, with that comes a higher price so thats why I have to wait so damn long. I also wont do the drop until I get the rims installed because it wouldn't make any sense to adjust it a second time. I will keep the forum involved when I finally do it.
I bought a set of rims that are very similar to those but with a gloss black face. I tell you this, you can't go wrong with forged, lightweight and tough as nails. Good on you mate! Good things come to those who wait, keep us in 209 up to date on your progress.

This has turned out to be a great thread Mr. Greg
Old 10-10-2010, 12:27 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2001 CLK 430 w/5.4 swap, 2000 CLK430
i am 20. i own a 430. the tip looks like awful. and the wheels are equally as bad.

the only place you will not be laughed at is in "the hood." once you leave that area, enjoy knowing that everyone around you is laughing or facepalming.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Edited.

Last edited by Kevwood; 10-10-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Gonna let this one die for now.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
WOW, being borne and raised in the middle east I am very offended by that statement! It's a shame how instead of talking about cars some people have to lower down to racial comments. this is a CLK W208 fourm last time i checked not Racial comparisson fourms.

P.S. some of the world's cleanest and priciest cars are from UAE(united Arab Emrates in case they dont teach you that) There is more exotic cars and car moding done there than your little mind can handle. "ARAB MONEY"

Last edited by VIPclk320; 10-10-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
The ignorance in jreddyroc's posts is unmatched
Old 10-10-2010, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
Originally Posted by dynomite05
The ignorance in jreddyroc's posts is unmatched
I agree. lol
Old 10-10-2010, 05:19 PM

1989 Toyota Tercel Coupé
I am prepared for other members opinoins clown that's y I'm talking back and telling my opinoin hater and your the one getting your panties in knot fool

And it does matterr if your a 50 year old square jhon cause you have a diffrent style then a 20 year old young buck who wants there car to be flashy and loud and the air ride if I got it you guys still be telling me to get rid of the rims and tip so that's y I said that fool
Air ride? How much rock you gotta sling to pay for that?
Old 10-10-2010, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C230 6speed/14 C63
hmm.. this guy makes me believe WE got punked
Old 10-10-2010, 06:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Wow, this is an embarrassment to Vancouver. I live here and NOBODY talks, let alone types like the OP....gawdy fake badged cars are aplenty here though...it's a benzricer thing...

Wheels are TRON - in a bad way and the tips are silly.

Sorry, "dawg"...
Old 10-10-2010, 11:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 430
**** you guys will prob hate on me big time once I get my air ride and the look I'm trying to pull off is keeping it gangster bling bling not like u haters know anything bout flossin if you know what that means
HEY! thats not fair... I floss everyday son; right before I brush.

Now that we are both flossers allow me to say "your **** be whack son. Only thing you gonna be pullin wif dat whip is some hoody hoody beotches. Best bounce on."

and i'am 28 "gangster."
Old 10-10-2010, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
Originally Posted by nicgentile
HEY! thats not fair... I floss everyday son; right before I brush.

Now that we are both flossers allow me to say "your **** be whack son. Only thing you gonna be pullin wif dat whip is some hoody hoody beotches. Best bounce on."

and i'am 28 "gangster."
LOL, i didnt want to say anything but when the person talks to much smack i let it loose. here you go son your whip is wack and the rims look like something that should be hanging around flava flave or rick ross's neck with a chain. Gangsta, I have friends that are from CPT(compton if you dont know) the home of the gangsta and they dont talk like this. you wanna do all that crap to a CLK do yourself a favore and buy a low rider trust me it'll look good on the lowrider. your ride ain't fly in any shape way or form.

I'm 30
Old 10-11-2010, 12:31 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sold 2003 CLK 500,2003 SL 500,2006 Acura MDX,1998 BMW M3 convertible
Originally Posted by VIPclk320
LOL, i didnt want to say anything but when the person talks to much smack i let it loose. here you go son your whip is wack and the rims look like something that should be hanging around flava flave or rick ross's neck with a chain. Gangsta, I have friends that are from CPT(compton if you dont know) the home of the gangsta and they dont talk like this. you wanna do all that crap to a CLK do yourself a favore and buy a low rider trust me it'll look good on the lowrider. your ride ain't fly in any shape way or form.

I'm 30
Hey guys I am not here to defend anyone but VIPCLK320 I think you cross the line ! When you said and I quote ..."the rims look like something that should be hanging around flava flave or rick ross's neck with a chain". "Gangsta" ???? To me this sound racists !!! Why would "jreddyroc" rims should be gangsta ??? You mean to tell me that a wall street executive won"t be seen driving a car with these type of rims ????!!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:22 AM

2002 clk 430
clowns

Originally Posted by Kevwood
Yes, it would look better moved in about 2 feet, it would be a dramatic improvement. As for making the car louder, lose the magnaflow muffler and just run straight pipe to a 'tip', several guys in the 209 section are doing the same.

People will be reasonable with you if you speak and act like a human, if you go back and read, I never 'hated' on you for your wheels pup, what I did say was that the tip doesn't match the style you're going for. Chill out and have fun, that's what the rest of us are here for. E-rage is so 90's.
welll don't you think if I would have gotten this answer in the first place I wouldn't have had to put you fools in check, and I am having fun bro aint this **** funny dissing u clowns and buddy I know how I'm acting like a monster I luv it
Old 10-11-2010, 01:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jbenz99
Hey guys I am not here to defend anyone but VIPCLK320 I think you cross the line ! When you said and I quote ..."the rims look like something that should be hanging around flava flave or rick ross's neck with a chain". "Gangsta" ???? To me this sound racists !!! Why would "jreddyroc" rims should be gangsta ??? You mean to tell me that a wall street executive won"t be seen driving a car with these type of rims ????!!!!!
Racist? No. Stereotyping? Yes, considering that the two mentioned individuals named are known for wearing big time bling around their necks. I don't see the race card being pulled here.

And as for your question about a Wall Street exec;

>Would one have wheels like that? Sure, why not?
>Would one put them on a CLK? Maybe.
>Would one put them on a CLK with the DTM tip? Stretching it but possibly.
>Would one put them on a CLK with the DTM tip, ask for opinions on this forum and get the same responses as rock-chopper got? Absolutely.
>Would one put them on a CLK with the DTM tip, ask for opinions on this forum and get the same responses as rock-chopper got then fly off the handle and carry on like a degenerate? Highly unlikely.

If you go back and read the whole thread, it all got out of hand when he was told that the tip doesn't fow with the ganster look he was going for - that's it.

Again, I don't think VIPclk320 pulled a race card, that would be a big no-no and he'd have been owned just as rock-chopper has.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jbenz99
sorry, off topic, but your wheels look like crap also.

back on topic, I'm 28 and I'm not hating, just giving my opinion on this public forum.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what do you guys think about my exhaust tip?