CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

what do you guys think about my exhaust tip?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sold 2003 CLK 500,2003 SL 500,2006 Acura MDX,1998 BMW M3 convertible
Originally Posted by tc1728
sorry, off topic, but your wheels look like crap also.

back on topic, I'm 28 and I'm not hating, just giving my opinion on this public forum.
And you know something too tc1728 your wheels look like ***** too that my opinion too !!!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK W208
Originally Posted by jbenz99
Hey guys I am not here to defend anyone but VIPCLK320 I think you cross the line ! When you said and I quote ..."the rims look like something that should be hanging around flava flave or rick ross's neck with a chain". "Gangsta" ???? To me this sound racists !!! Why would "jreddyroc" rims should be gangsta ??? You mean to tell me that a wall street executive won"t be seen driving a car with these type of rims ????!!!!!
It's funny that you pulled the race card, if you read the previouse post you will notice that the other member dissed on middle easterners and being that i am one and i said" i wasnt gonna say anything but now i will let loose".

As for your comment about the racist thing again:

1. I am a minority (middle eastern) the biggest racism target in united states because of the past few years events!

2. I am a wall street exec, I am a franchise owner of one of the most recognised wall street firms in united states and my daily grind is a wealth manager and no i wont catch me driving around with those wheels!

as for the chrome its not my taste but i have seen many CLKs pull it off great such as William707 by far one of the best wheels i have ever seen on a CLK or any car for that matter. yours doesnt look bad either I even told this guy that if he likes it thats all that matters, but then he pulls out the flossing card, belive me when i tell you many other members cars here will take 10 out of 10 votes over his ride. this is not a place to try to act tough s..t gangster crap. if you can't take it dont ask for opinions.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And you know something too tc1728 your wheels look like ***** too that my opinion too !!!
is it because they are not heavy and "bling bling" like yours

and please, lets not make this thread about us, its about the OP's awesome tips, pimp *** wheels, grammer skills, and lavish lifestyle. So lets just get back to regularly scheduled programming
Old 10-11-2010, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by VIPclk320
It's funny that you pulled the race card, if you read the previouse post you will notice that the other member dissed on middle easterners and being that i am one and i said" i wasnt gonna say anything but now i will let loose".

As for your comment about the racist thing again:

1. I am a minority (middle eastern) the biggest racism target in united states because of the past few years events!

2. I am a wall street exec, I am a franchise owner of one of the most recognised wall street firms in united states and my daily grind is a wealth manager and no i wont catch me driving around with those wheels!

as for the chrome its not my taste but i have seen many CLKs pull it off great such as William707 by far one of the best wheels i have ever seen on a CLK or any car for that matter. yours doesnt look bad either I even told this guy that if he likes it thats all that matters, but then he pulls out the flossing card, belive me when i tell you many other members cars here will take 10 out of 10 votes over his ride. this is not a place to try to act tough s..t gangster crap. if you can't take it dont ask for opinions.
please get off williams shlong !!! i am not the one with gangster crap that you are saying ! all i am saying its just sounded raciast to me cause anyone race black ,white , chinese, european ect. person can have chrome wheels on there ride or bling bling what ever you want to called it !! i just hate the fact that there are people here that think that there ***** dont stick and they have the best rides in the world but not everyone is going to like there stlyes too so please be courtesy with your comments !!!

Last edited by jbenz99; 10-11-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
please get off williams shlong !!! i am not the one with gangster crap that you are saying ! all i am saying its just sounded raciast to me cause anyone race black ,white , chinese, european ect. person can have chrome wheels on there ride or bling bling what ever you want to called it !! i just hate the fact that there are people here that think that there ***** dont stick and they have the best rides in the world but not everyone is going to like there stlyes too so please be courtesy with your comments !!!
first and formost i dont see how i in anyway offended you, second i will ask you respectfully to watch your mouth about the ******* comment bro that is not necessary as i haven't disrespected you nore did i ever call you tought guy wanna be or gangster all my comments has been toward the dude that's been talking allk this crap i even gave you a comment on your wheels saying they look good so again please read before responding. 3rd no one pulled a racist card except this guy that started this thread, he made a ignorant statement about middle easterns and i called him out on it. I never made a statement that my car is flyer than anyones alhtough i know if i post pictures of it many people would have great things to say about it. go back and read my first comment on this thread befor you pass judgment, i clearly stated that if he likes it thats all that matters and nothing else, and i also said that i dont like chrome but it doesnt mean that it doesnt look good and i refrenced willim707's car. as a CLk owner i promiss you I have pushed the envelope more than many others when it comes to modifying i have even developed products for these cars from performance all the way to show, i highly doubt i would be on anyone's *******! but it seems like you are very insecured about the fact that you have chrome wheels because anyone that talks about chrome you are very quick to jump on. bro who gives a flying fu.. what anyone says if you are happy with your choice thats all the hell that matters and absolutly nothingelse. I personally dont like any wheels except mine and thats the reason why i had them made so does everyone else they bought what they loved and in their eyes nothingelse looks as good hint the reason why they bought what they bought, i dont see why thats so hard to see and everyone wants to change others opinions into liking what they like!

Last edited by VIPclk320; 10-11-2010 at 04:06 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:10 AM

forgive me my bad vipclk320 !! but one thing i am not insecure about my giovanni's wheels !! i love them and everyday i get the best of comments about them .but i hope you understand what i trying to say !! LOL

p.s it wasn't you i was talking about ....hating on chrome !! i meant the other members that said right off the back that my wheels look like camp and all bling bling wheels !!

Last edited by jbenz99; 10-11-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:53 AM

2002 clk 430
Originally Posted by gregory13lil
You need a serious reality check bro...For someone to be so proud of living a such a screwed up lifestyle is pretty plain STUPID to me. You should try and rise above that and become something LEGIT and worthy instead of being so proud of slinging rock or living in a place that wont chop your hands off for having drugs.

Do us all a favor and crawl into your hole you created in Vancouver, BC and smoke, inhale, inject, swallow "or whatever else you do" and OD yourself. I am not about to support someone that is so proud of selling drugs and ruining society.

This forum has a bunch of pretty cool guys but we are not going to sit around and have you ruin this forum. Learn how to talk and spell as best as you can instead of learning how to create your METH lab for the next biggest hit and then you will probably see yourself getting a better lifestyle...if not then the offer to OD yourself still stands!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot ...I kinda liked the rims but the exhaust tip has to go. (Had to keep this on topic)

Greg
Holy sh_t now im a drug dealer? I work on the docks buddy. I'm a long shoreman, I make dollars I just like that lifestyle its stupid but whatever, and all I do is smoke weed nothing else. Therefore me overdosing, wouldn't happen. If you don't like what your hearing don't add your two cents in. Why bother so you can get clowned because you don't know what your talking about?
Old 10-11-2010, 05:06 AM

2002 clk 430
Okay everybody let's just all get along now. I was just having fun with you guys. I'm tired of dissing you guys now. This sh-t will just keep going on & on, but it was all amusing
Old 10-11-2010, 05:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
Originally Posted by jreddyroc
Okay everybody let's just all get along now. I was just having fun with you guys. I'm tired of dissing you guys now. This sh-t will just keep going on & on, but it was all amusing
Ready to join reality and the human race again?
Old 10-11-2010, 05:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 320 (2001) and 2015 GTR
This thread is so funny.. and im middle eastern as well but im not getting into it or wasting my time.

But Bro, change the tips or pushing em back.
they are sticking out big time
Old 10-11-2010, 06:34 AM

2002 clk 430
Originally Posted by big_mike1979
This thread is so funny.. and im middle eastern as well but im not getting into it or wasting my time.

But Bro, change the tips or pushing em back.
they are sticking out big time
Ya that's the first thing I didn't like, I like the back view but not from the side, but I'm sure it will look good or better then it is right now after i bring it in 2 inches, and I picked the tip cause I seen one on and 90s era 500sl brabus model but they were square and curved to the side or upwards like mine so I thought it would look good. But after I bring it in if it doesn't look good I'm gonna change it
Old 10-11-2010, 06:43 AM

2002 clk 430
Originally Posted by Kevwood
Ready to join reality and the human race again?
No like I said I'm just tired of dissing you fools and making you look like a clown cause you had to put in ur 2 cent in and it will just keep going on dummy like you said you a hik. But we can do round 2 if you want
Old 10-11-2010, 06:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
No like I said I'm just tired of dissing you fools and making you look like a clown cause you had to put in ur 2 cent in and it will just keep going on dummy like you said you a hik. But we can do round 2 if you want
My misguided rock-chopper, you mistake 'dissing others' for self ownage.
You know, you’re a bit of an enigma my friend, first of all you can write this;

So my right side back running light went out, the blinker and the brake lights still working, I went to the local auto parts and got a bulb for the right side, I noticed when I put the bulb in it was brighter then the other running light and it didnt look good so I changed the other one. I was wondering why my running lights in the back were so bright after I put on the new ones not like before half *** bright, so I thought it was because they were just new bulbs.

Okay now the problems start about 1 month after, the left running light goes out. I tell the guy at the autoparts I think the bulbs defective he gives me a new one and tells me its my stereo system or I have a short or electrical problem. I told him probably not because I have had my stereo system for over 2 years and never had this problem, he said cars start doing these things when they get old. So I went home started taking out the thing that holds the bulbs, I left my light on while doing this and I noticed while I was taking it out it started flickering and working so I left every thing alone both running light work.

Now a couple of hours later the right side running light stops working, so I take a look to see whats happening its the same as the left I touch it it starts working but now the right side is dim and the other side bright and half hour later the right side just stopped working. So I just left everything alone and now I am thinking I got a electrical problem.
I was also thinking maybe these bulbs are just not working with the car I need mercedes brand. please help everybody I do a lot of night time driving and I havnt gotten pulled over yet please help

Fairly correct punctuation, capitalization, good spelling, dare I say – you come across as sounding human. Then you come up with this outstanding piece of literature;

Ya watever hik that y u hatin your from a hik town I'm from vancouvert bc were people like it flashy you know that yoiur a hik from calgary in the boonys nothing like van bc where people chop rocks all night

You go from 0 to degenerate street thug in 5 posts flat. So I wonder, where does this Jekyll & Hyde gang banging act come from? How is it that someone can continually run head first into a wall of ownage and not have the common sense to eventually stop? Dropped at birth? Serious accident causing mental instability? Low self-esteem?

Then I come across this little gem;

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/354358-marijuana-users.html

Ah yes, you are no stranger to ownage, you are indeed a repeat offender.

You carry on like Vancouver is some bad a$$ thugville where ‘pimped’ cars like yours are all the rage – come on, even you can’t believe that can you? I’ve been to Van dozens of times and I know the demographic you fall into – you’re not going to find many of your ‘peeps’ here. There is no way that the Canadian Education System has churned out a product like you, you really have to put in a tremendous amount of effort to sound this uneducated – you get an ‘A’ for that effort.

If you want to actually live a ballin’ lifestyle, do it. Clean your head, work hard on the docks, save cash/invest and have everything that a baller should have. Rap videos are not a widespread reality, Vancouver is not gang bang central and you are not the baller you wish so badly to be. You’re a pup trying to be yet another sorry e-thug, you are, in reality, a wannabe.

Your type won’t find much support or respect here, I figured you would have learned that after the last epic ownage you received in the linked thread. Your type isn’t welcome here and I suggest you try another forum OR change your ways – it’s not too late, yet.

P.S. – Lose the tip, it doesn’t flow with the rest of the car.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:02 AM

2002 clk 430
Originally Posted by way2evil
Air ride? How much rock you gotta sling to pay for that?
That's one hell of a stable bro you are ballin out of control dog thats what I like too see air didn't get quote yet but how much you think it will cost
Old 10-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
jbenz, I have seen you lurking around this thread waiting for what you thought was a perfect time to respond. Your wheels are equally as horrid. Don't try and mask your defensiveness with a stand on racism.

Your posts are getting worse and worse. Do you read them once you're done typing? Honestly, do you really think you are making a coherent argument? What gang you reppin playa? GTS or IS? lol

So you fancy huh? You a "gangsta"? Funny how you want your car to be flashy but can't afford to buy a CD at a store. Why you buying your rap CD's for $1.99 on eBay, gangsta? While we are on the topic of eBay, why you buying all those womens clothes? lol, I think we have a down-low brotha here dressing up at nights.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

Edit: I think you're going to need this for your next post RUN-ON SENTENCE

Last edited by dynomite05; 10-11-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by Kevwood

HAHAHAH . So we see Jreddyroc is now a liar on top of everything else. Funny how you say in that thread you don't smoke weed but admitted to it in this thread. Your such a poser, in every sense of the word.

Soooooo. Everyone that calls you out on your ignorance is an old hater who doesn't understand a "young buck" like you. I'm 27 and calling you out!

Last edited by dynomite05; 10-11-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
That's one hell of a stable bro you are ballin out of control dog thats what I like too see air didn't get quote yet but how much you think it will cost
Your talking all this crap about air ride, and you don't even have a quote.....Someone has diarrhea of the mouth I see.

For the love of god please at least make an effort to punctuate!

Last edited by dynomite05; 10-11-2010 at 07:58 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:06 AM

1989 Toyota Tercel Coupé
Hey guys I am not here to defend anyone but VIPCLK320 I think you cross the line ! When you said and I quote ..."the rims look like something that should be hanging around flava flave or rick ross's neck with a chain". "Gangsta" ???? To me this sound racists !!! Why would "jreddyroc" rims should be gangsta ??? You mean to tell me that a wall street executive won"t be seen driving a car with these type of rims ????!!!!!
No. No wall street executive would be seen driving a car with those rims.
Actually, your wheels look like ****. tc1728's wheels look fine, no chrome, no ghetto fabulous offset, no rubber bands.
Much more than it should. Why are you going to turn a Mercedes into a street hopper? Go buy a town car and put some small gold rims on it and bounce it all over the place....
Old 10-11-2010, 11:22 AM

2002 clk 430
Talking

Originally Posted by dynomite05
Your talking all this crap about air ride, and you don't even have a quote.....Someone has diarrhea of the mouth I see.

For the love of god please at least make an effort to punctuate!
Now everybody is gonna know how much of a stupid person you are dynofool. You can't dis me dog I'm a ****n monster bro check this everybody. First of all this guys a creep weirdo looking me up on the net like do you guys feel me. I have talked to these stupid weirdo kind of people on this bike forum once. I asked a few questions about a couple of bikes, next thing you know this people are saying, oh look everybody I'm from cali and I just found this persons add in vancouver craigslist then they started calling me a troll or some sh.t then they kick me off the forum. Well we got a live one here boys. One of them. Creeper, and make and effort to punctuate is that all you got clown is it hard for you to read cause your stupid thats y I added a few commas and periods for you hater. And the crap about air ride, all know that it is gonna be done and its gonna prob cost me. Close to 10 g I'm thinking, and y would a need a quote to talk bout it when all I know is that got the cash to spend on it you stupid stupid person. Oh ya and the weed thread in off topic room I remember that one good get your facts straight before talking so you don't get clowned, I said I don't smoke weed in my car while driving but I'll smoke a joint at the park and jump in my car right after. Damn there was big time hatin when I said that. some of you peoples views are diffrent cause your coming from a place where they throw you in jail for a joint. And this is the one that really make you look like you don't know anything. Y you think I use ebay dumbo to maxamize my money how else am I gonna ball out like way2evil, and I'm not a gangster I'm just gang related homie, those are my stupid buddies who are in and out of jail that spend money like that then they get out start from scratch. I like to see my money stack not waste fool. And the cds you can't get in stores fool I'd have to order and mybe they can't even get it cause its rare so y wouldn't someone want to pay 2.00 instead of 40. And the cds i bought everyone, name are master p chopped and screwed and my favorite this one is rare oldschool people who know about this one we are on the same level young bleed my ***** and my word for 4 dollars you can't go wrong

There you go dynofool y don't you bend over for everybody now or bring some knee pads over to the 209 forum b...h
Old 10-11-2010, 11:32 AM

2002 clk 430
Originally Posted by way2evil
No. No wall street executive would be seen driving a car with those rims.

Actually, your wheels look like ****. tc1728's wheels look fine, no chrome, no ghetto fabulous offset, no rubber bands.

Much more than it should. Why are you going to turn a Mercedes into a street hopper? Go buy a town car and put some small gold rims on it and bounce it all over the place....
No way bro you need to get one for everyday of the week dog with your baller status. I just like chrome its flashy and don't you think its attracts ***** cause that's what I like these ***** just wanting to roll.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...I use ebay dumbo to maxamize my money how else am I gonna ball out like way2evil
Wow, that was certainly redeeming rock-chopper.

Your failboat has drifted into the deep end of the ownage pool now - using ebay is not going to allow you to 'ball out' like way2evil. Let me guess, Masters Degree from the Ebonics School of Business?

The less you say, the smarter you sound pup.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K

I'm not going to quote that post because I don't want people to suffer through it a second time. Your posts are very nauseating to read.

What can I say that you didn't already prove to everybody in that last post. It's evident that someone isn't playing with a full deck.

A few points I would like you to clear up for me...

You say you have the 10k the air ride will cost, but you go and put a cheap a$$ tip on your MB.

You say you use eBay to maximize your money, but you have sold 4 women articles since 2008. Out of those 4 customer 2 left you a negative feedback and one a neutral one. Some business man huh...

You say you don't smoke in your car, and that you would smoke in the park then go drive. That sounds to me like the self-titled "gangsta" still lives with his parents or you would be smoking in your own house.

Lastly, if you like to see your money stacked, why are you ready to drop 10k for an air ride for a W208?

lol, I can't take credit for this one. I pulled it off the other thread, but this is soooooooooooo jreddyroc! I hear some rumors that your 29, "young buck"!

Last edited by dynomite05; 10-11-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
ahh the internet is a great place. I doesn't matter that you took your picture off the mylot site, or that you deleted your dating profile. Seems like things can always be found...."Gangsta"

You may deny and say this isn't your dating profile but the writing and grammar is indistinguishable. The picture came off the mylot website to which you started a thread titled "can you really make a ho into a house wife?"

About me and who I'm looking for
About me: am a laid back fun type of guy i like fine dining and expensive cars i usaully listen to rap music but i like dance and house music too i like to work hard make lots of money and i like to relax during those times watch a movie tv or just go for a nice drive cars are my passion but when i party i party hard and go all out for at least 2 days well thats me for u
I'm looking for: I just want to meet a fun woman to have good conversation with and maybe more. I am interested in a relationship but would like to take things slow.I am however up for anything so dont be shy to ask ill try anything once. if you have any other questions just ask

I am a:26 yr-old man Seeking:seeking women, 18-40 Location:vancouver, British Columbia Canada Last Online:Online over 1 month Height:5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type:Few extra pounds Hair Color:Black Eye Color:Brown Ethnicity:Mixed Race Education:High School Religion:Other Occupation:Labor/Construction
longshoremanIncome:$100,000 to $150,000 Smokes:Regularly Drinks:Socially Marital Status:Never Married Has Kids:I have no kids Wants Kids:Someday Looking forating Sign: Sagittarius

Last edited by dynomite05; 10-11-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
forgive me my bad vipclk320 !! but one thing i am not insecure about my giovanni's wheels !! i love them and everyday i get the best of comments about them .but i hope you understand what i trying to say !! LOL

p.s it wasn't you i was talking about ....hating on chrome !! i meant the other members that said right off the back that my wheels look like camp and all bling bling wheels !!
no worries brother, in the heat of the moment there are always missunderstandings. being that i'm not a fan of chrome i actually think your wheels look nice and like i said unless everyone had the exact same wheels no one would agree on the style or finish because everyone has a diffrent taste and thats one thing i think we all sometimes forget that everyone loves their own wheels the best hint the reason they purchased them, so in their eyes nothing would measure up to their wheels and belive me I am just like that too but i try to stay open minded.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:42 PM

2002 clk 430
Originally Posted by dynomite05

I'm not going to quote that post because I don't want people to suffer through it a second time. Your posts are very nauseating to read.

What can I say that you didn't already prove to everybody in that last post. It's evident that someone isn't playing with a full deck.

A few points I would like you to clear up for me...

You say you have the 10k the air ride will cost, but you go and put a cheap a$$ tip on your MB.

You say you use eBay to maximize your money, but you have sold 4 women articles since 2008. Out of those 4 customer 2 left you a negative feedback and one a neutral one. Some business man huh...

You say you don't smoke in your car, and that you would smoke in the park then go drive. That sounds to me like the self-titled "gangsta" still lives with his parents or you would be smoking in your own house.

Lastly, if you like to see your money stacked, why are you ready to drop 10k for an air ride for a W208?
buddy like what are you tryin to prove y don't you start bending over for everybody again weirdo. And I'm pretty sure lots of people have on this forum who have the cash to spend get the same setup as me and same price range tip I was gonna go with the eisanemm but lots of people on here were saying not worth it so y wouldn't wanna use the extra cash towrds something else on my car. Like i said once I bring it in if it doesn't look good ill buy another one cause I don't think they will take it back. And the last post I think it was probably mosly nauseating to you and all you people sucking this guys dick cause I know there's some people on here loved that sh.t. Ebay is good for buying stuff not selling my girl bought 4 roca wear and baby phat shirts
For 20 dollars so I'm saving money but I havnt been on there for about 2 months ever since I became full member longshoremen. I wish I lived with my mom. I live with my b..ch just to let you know, and who wouldn't want to go a scenic place like english bay in van to smoke instead of inside. Oh ya i forgot a creeper like you. Obviosly if I'm out and about in my car I'm not gonna be smoking while I drive, like do I wanna get pulled over and the car just smells like the stongest kush then the cops like get out of car.

Bend over buddy bend over buddy your such a clown I feel bad for your girlfriend if you have one you probably stalk her

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what do you guys think about my exhaust tip?