CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

greater cause...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK W208
greater cause...

Hello everyone, i usually post only car related posts on here but i came across a story that really touched me and i couldnt stop thinking about, so i have decided to do what ever it takes to do something about this situation. Please click the following link and read this story, it is purly a story of harshness of life and how one can overcome it with their strong will regardless of the age. Let me say this I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY CHARITY ORGANIXATIONS OR ANYONE THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS ARTICLE! i have never doe anything like this so any input is appreciated. I am looking to start a fund raiser for this little guy/man now my personal hero. i will be looking into possible ways to send some financial help out and find a away to get this man some help and a better life. please dont hesitate to picth in any ideas. i think just the fact that we are blessed with finer things in life such as our cars should push us to do better for others as well.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/stori...an-a-long.html
Old 11-25-2010, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99CLK320,
Please keep us informed.