CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

dohcfiend...I need an answer man

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 02:21 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 c240
Originally Posted by gregory13lil
DOHCFIEND was a great seller after all!!!!!!!!!
Well not exactly... just getting your items doesn't make him a "great seller". It just doesn't make him a scammer.

I wouldn't buy jack **** from him if he refuses to respond to you after you feed him a wad of cash.

just me.......
Old 12-10-2010, 08:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'00 Mercedes 430/55 clk cabriolet
^^^
True!

There's no reason not to communicate!

I've sold and bought things off of Ebay and I always contact the person to let them know the funds have been sent or when I'm posting out items.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:16 PM

2001 clk 320
that is true communication is key in being a great seller.have u tried contacting him again to c why he didnt respond?
Old 01-17-2011, 01:21 PM

2001 CLK 55 AMG.......... 2001 Corvette Z06.........
i haven't checked all the post/pm's yet but i was going through some personal issues(kinda still am) and i apologize for the delayed shipment and responses.

To: The Jury $35 is hardly a wad of cash for a OE Grille, Ornament and Fan shroud and probably 60-75+% under retail price for USED parts you *****! That's what makes it great. I have sold other items to other members on here prior ro Greg with acceptable time tables. I haven't personally pm'ed Greg yet but i intend to get to it before the day is out and I am sorry for making him wait, hold no ill will towards his actions and woulda done the same thing(well maybe not have blasted him that many times but at least twice but im not him and hes not me) had i been in his position. Sometimes bad **** happens; gimme a break!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2000 CLK430
Originally Posted by dohcfiend
i haven't checked all the post/pm's yet but i was going through some personal issues(kinda still am) and i apologize for the delayed shipment and responses.

To: The Jury $35 is hardly a wad of cash for a OE Grille, Ornament and Fan shroud and probably 60-75+% under retail price for USED parts you *****! That's what makes it great. I have sold other items to other members on here prior ro Greg with acceptable time tables. I haven't personally pm'ed Greg yet but i intend to get to it before the day is out and I am sorry for making him wait, hold no ill will towards his actions and woulda done the same thing(well maybe not have blasted him that many times but at least twice but im not him and hes not me) had i been in his position. Sometimes bad **** happens; gimme a break!
DOHCFIEND..I have no ill will either and appreciate the bad *** deal you gave me and in the end all was perfect and I am happy. Its just that I was taken for 550 bucks on this forum and though that it had happened again. it wasnt about the money I was just pissed at the thought that I had been taken again. And once again...Thanks for the shipment and great deal on the items man..I wish I could delete the posts but I tried to go back and say all was well in teh end to cover my pissed off moment LOL.

Greg