CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

BEST OEM PARTS SOURCE EVER!!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB
Hey guys...first of all thank you VIPclk320 for the kind words and support, its much appreciated. As with any shopping experience there are always choices and there's never "the best" place...also there's no such thing as a "one size fits all" place. We don't claim to be the cheapest or the best. We do believe our discounts are way above average from most of our competition. We don't look to gain margin lost with inflated shipping. We try to give a hands on approach as opposed to some other dealers by having dedicated staff to online sales only. We also do our very best to make sure you receive the right part the first time. We are affiliated with one of the top 5 Mercedes Benz dealers in the country, whom have been in business for over 30 years. We have a certain level of standard that we try to uphold and treat each customer with the same care and respect whether its a $2 grommet or a $2000 control unit. Regarding prices, we are familiar with parts.com and various other resources. That being said we will gladly match any OEM parts price. Obviously, if it is not an OEM part that might not be possible. We appreciate the support and business we've received from mbworld.org's members and look forward to doing business with you in the future. As always, you are free to browse our site and if you have any specific questions and/or concerns we are only an email/phone call away.

Thanks again, I appreciate all of your time and I hope everyone has a great holiday.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
2000 CLK 320
Originally Posted by mbonlineparts
Hey guys...first of all thank you VIPclk320 for the kind words and support, its much appreciated. As with any shopping experience there are always choices and there's never "the best" place...also there's no such thing as a "one size fits all" place. We don't claim to be the cheapest or the best. We do believe our discounts are way above average from most of our competition. We don't look to gain margin lost with inflated shipping. We try to give a hands on approach as opposed to some other dealers by having dedicated staff to online sales only. We also do our very best to make sure you receive the right part the first time. We are affiliated with one of the top 5 Mercedes Benz dealers in the country, whom have been in business for over 30 years. We have a certain level of standard that we try to uphold and treat each customer with the same care and respect whether its a $2 grommet or a $2000 control unit. Regarding prices, we are familiar with parts.com and various other resources. That being said we will gladly match any OEM parts price. Obviously, if it is not an OEM part that might not be possible. We appreciate the support and business we've received from mbworld.org's members and look forward to doing business with you in the future. As always, you are free to browse our site and if you have any specific questions and/or concerns we are only an email/phone call away.

Thanks again, I appreciate all of your time and I hope everyone has a great holiday.
I really appreciate you taking the time for this writeup.

1. Price Matching
  2. Low Cost Shipping
  3. Great Customer Service

SOLD, Next time I need parts I will most defiantly contact you first.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
CLK W208
Ann Marie and the website are awsome. I 'm placing my second order as we speak. finally i'm doing what i wanted to do for a while which is changing all the plastic trims, clips and the weather strips. my car should be looking brand new by next weekend.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:32 AM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 E55 AMG, 2008 G55 AMG
Hey VIP sounds like a good project, and I am sure a lot of us could use some new trim pieces.. Is that going to be pretty easy? All the window trim and what other plastic trim and clips are you talking about?
Old 12-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

As you can imagine, i follow posts like this with a certain amount of interest. grane, I appreciate your support and your consistent positive comments. We strive to not only provide a good price on OEM parts, but also provide service after the sale. We believe price is important, but dealing with organizations such as ours or mbonlineparts.com also provides the wealth of experience our advisors possess with Mercedes-Benz parts (my guys average over 20 years) that you just can't find everywhere. We also pass along true shipping costs that aren't designed to prop up a decreased profit margin.

We all have our supporters and detractors. As a businessman, I want to provide as good a purchase experience as I can and hope that whoever you choose for your parts needs, you at least consider those that support your forums.

Thanks, happy holidays, and we look forward to working with you in the new year!

Jeff
Old 12-21-2011, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 320
I'll be sending in my order in a few days, it will be over 1K in parts most expensive part being the interior leather seat because my current leather drivers/passenger side is damaged. Problem is I've only found one shop who can get them, was given a price quote but for some reason they stopped responding. Guess they saw me emailing everyone looking for the best price and I got black listed. My interior is two tone gray, not sold in the US.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
CLK W208
william call Ann Marie, let her know i sent you and she'll take good care of you. the last poster is not mbonleparts.com they are a different vendor. i dont have any experience with them so i can't say anything. contact ann marie.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
G350 Bluetec
Jeff, I call you Jay sometimes because of a college chum

I have no idea who or why these pointillist wannabes are supporting Bangles from Joisy as the ne plus ultra. If they are Sponsors they are probably good but i like finding someone i can do business with based on time, value, frequency, and consistency. You pays your money....it is good there are several honest Sponsors to choose from. If Ann Marie falls in that category Joyeaux Noel.

Jeff and his experienced staff know and supply true MB and AMG parts. They even call on Saturdays when you are twisting a wrench, well, don't bank on it but they have.

According to my tech his in-house dealership parts folks gets the parts wrong 15-25% of the time.

In my experience, Jeff does not when you have your VIN. I am disinterested in his operation

Grane

Originally Posted by MBSouthAtlanta
Hi All,

As you can imagine, i follow posts like this with a certain amount of interest. grane, I appreciate your support and your consistent positive comments. We strive to not only provide a good price on OEM parts, but also provide service after the sale. We believe price is important, but dealing with organizations such as ours or mbonlineparts.com also provides the wealth of experience our advisors possess with Mercedes-Benz parts (my guys average over 20 years) that you just can't find everywhere. We also pass along true shipping costs that aren't designed to prop up a decreased profit margin.

We all have our supporters and detractors. As a businessman, I want to provide as good a purchase experience as I can and hope that whoever you choose for your parts needs, you at least consider those that support your forums.

Thanks, happy holidays, and we look forward to working with you in the new year!

Jeff

Last edited by grane; 12-21-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 320
Originally Posted by VIPclk320
william call Ann Marie, let her know i sent you and she'll take good care of you. the last poster is not mbonleparts.com they are a different vendor. i dont have any experience with them so i can't say anything. contact ann marie.
Thanks boss,
I just sent her off an email with a hug list of parts.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 320
Ordering these parts for my car then I'm out the Game because there is nothing left to do to my car unless I go with a fabricated custom stereo system. It's been a good 5 year run Thanks All

• Upper Control Arm (210 330 88 07 / 210 330 87 07)
• Lower Ball Joint (210 330 00 35)
• Hub Bearing Assembly (210 330 00 51)
• Drivers - Bottom Seat Leather Cover (208-910-28-46-7E04)
• Drivers – Back Rest Leather Cover (208-910-21-47-7E04)
• Drivers Side Interior Door Panel
• Exterior Drivers/Passengers door handle w/Chrome Strip
• Drivers Side Vent/Duct
• Passengers Side View Mirror Motor

I'm going to Manila on Monday for the week then to Singapore.
Happy Holidays.

Last edited by Williams707; 12-24-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 320
Got my price quote and they are most definitely cheaper than the other places that I've gotten price quotes from for the same parts. Guess that goes to show you the importance of price matching and requesting for quotations "Vice Assuming" that prices on websites are set as final. Of course the more expensive your order is the greater the opportunity is to save.

Happy Holidays

Thanks Ash!!!