CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

HP - Voltage Stabilization

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
2000 CLK 320
HP - Voltage Stabilization

Thoughts runs about $200

SUN Hyper Voltage System GT

The new Hyper Voltage GT System is designed to stabilize voltage in your vehicle for maximum battery efficiency, allowing its full potential to be released. H.V.S. GT Version provides both function and stylish appearance; units are designed to universal to fit any vehicle, with mounting brackets and one (1) additional grounding cables.

Benefits
•Multi-Range Rev. Performance
(Low-Mid-High)
•Increased horsepower
•Increased torque
•Increased throttle response
•Improved fuel efficiency
•Brighter headlight
•Reduced audio noise
•Improved battery efficiency
•Longer battery life
•Best to works with optional Hyper Ground Wire System

Hyper Voltage System GT Benefits

The new Hyper Voltage GT System is designed to stabilize voltage in your vehicle for maximum battery efficiency, allowing its full potential to be released. H.V.S. GT Version provides both function and stylish appearance; units are designed to universal to fit any vehicle, with mounting brackets and one (1) additional grounding cables.

http://www.sunautomobile.com/sunPerformance.html
Old 12-08-2011, 09:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99CLK320,
Snake oil.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK W208
I had something less sufisticated than this years ago on my S14 drift car and it was made by HKS, it was called a ground system, i gotta say it was actually noticeable. no power increase but just more stable electrical compponents, sometimes when the you press a switch or something an the car gets that shiver, well after that didnt have any of those issues and it felt very solid, but that was a SR20det motor and way less sensors and components, i dont know how it would perform on a car like the clk that is way more advanced. but again no power increase at all just more stable components.