CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

pixel fixed and needles as well

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLK 320 (2001) and 2015 GTR
Talking pixel fixed and needles as well

Well, like every year, i take my cluster apart and clean it but this time, i freaking dropped it and broke couple hinges and 2 motors...
My pixel for the temp and clock and gears were gone as well.
i tried to solder em but i could not get it to work.

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR, IM NOT PROMOTING THIS COMPANY OR WORK FOR THEM.. ITS JUST FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CANT SOLDER AND FIX THEIR PROBS..

it was cheaper to send it to them and get it fixed.. rather than getting one from junkyard then taking to the Stealership and rape your for programming it and copying your miles.

http://autoxpresstech.com/index.php?...CLUSTER-Repair

ps: i DID NOT know but im sure most of u know this, if u remove the cluster, u need to disconnect the battery, well i did not and drained the heck out it.
then i saw too many thread that people cant open their trunk with the metal key, BUT U CAN.. it took me 5 hours trying to get it open(and its was seized) and i did it with my bare hand (im not exaggerating)..... then i got a plier, i inserted the key in the trunk, then held the key with the plier and bam, it got opened.
i tried to jump it start it from the x box in the hood just enough to open up my trunk and did not work.
Attached Thumbnails pixel fixed and needles as well-img_7235.jpg   pixel fixed and needles as well-img_1343.jpg