CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Fletcher Jones wants to change (so they say)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2002, 02:27 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 CLK 320 Cab
Fletcher Jones wants to change (so they say)

Please read the thread "Fletcher Jones..just say no". My last message was the response I got when I brought all of the negative perceptions regarding their dealership to their attention.

They told me they really appreciate the feedback and that they WILL take immediate action and keep me posted of the actions taken.

A lot of you have e-mailed me and posted with similar stories.

Michelle Liddi (In charge of customer relations) is who I have been talking to and she said she is very concerned.

I would suggest that if you have had negative experiences at FJM, that you contact her directly. Her e-mail is mliddi@fjmercedes.com. You can also call and ask for her. She writes everything down you say. Apparently she is taking this to upper management in an upcoming meeting.

This way, they won't think its just me making all of this up. Hearing from different people will drive the point home. This is your chance to be heard.

I told her to go to the threads herself. There she will se all the posts by other people and how the thread has been read by 805 people (and growing). Its true what they say, people who have bad experiences spread the word.

All I ask is that you keep everything professional and constructive. It does us no good if they perceive us as irate, screaming, unreasonable people.

Hopefully they will change their ways as the facility is state of the art and its very convenient for a lot of people. None of that matters though if you are treated poorly.

Please post your progress or details of your conversation. I am sure we are all interested.
Old 02-22-2002, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
Robert ...RAB wrote in a 1/17/2002 post:
...I'm an Internet Sales Manager at the largest M-B Center in the world [Fletcher Jones] and we're the #1 volume new, pre-owned, and service center in the USA.
Since RAB posts at this forum, I wonder what his role is, since he works for the FJ management according to this post.
Old 02-22-2002, 08:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I contacted him about the earlier posts. RAB presently is not working for Fletcher Jones (I did not ask why). I think that Frederick did the right thing by mentioning our concerns to Michelle Liddi (In charge of customer relations), and that hopefully it will bring a positive response for both our members and their customers in the future.
Old 02-28-2002, 07:57 PM

Just emailed about my leaking driver's side window on my clk430 (2000).. will see what happens.

It's been into fletcher at least twice and has not been resolved.

mc
Old 02-28-2002, 08:39 PM

Alpina B7; Techart Grand GT; G63
i emailed her about a week ago....no response....pretty representative of their service reps.....
Old 02-28-2002, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
"Fletcher Jones..just say no"
That PR stuff is all window dressing. All fluff - no substance.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

I wonder how FREDERICK is being serviced on the "immediate attention" fasttrack. Have not heard from him over a week.

Last edited by karl k; 02-28-2002 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For anyone with a problem, I would suggest that you call rather than sending an email. Emails are easy to ignore, accidently miss/delete, forget to respond, etc. On the otherhand, if you are speaking directly with the person you are trying to reach, you'll most likely get an answer.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
Ben that is an excellent suggestion.

My suggestion - with a problem dealership - is to send an e-mail and follow-up with a tel. call, so you have a detailed record.