CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Need help on how to replace window switches on 99 clk430.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 CLK 430 Coupe
Need help on how to replace window switches on 99 clk430.

Hey everyone,
I picked up a 1999 CLK 430 about 2 months ago from a private seller here in Arizona with about 150000 miles. It now has about 152000 miles on it.
Car looks and drives very good, had the all the normal Mercedes issues that I have taken care of already. And it runs even better now.
Here is the list so far; radiator expansion tank, motor/trans mount, door checks, oil change with filter, low level sending unit, trans fuid change with filter, trans adapter plug, air filters, fuel filter, drive shaft flex discs, drive shaft carrier support and new wires/plugs.
I did the door checks, air and fuel filters, plugs and wires on my own with the great write-ups on the forums. I couldn't belive it but the car had the oem Beru plugs in it when I changed them(had to use a 2ft breaker bar). I also used the sylvania headlight restore kit and they looks brand new.
I currently need help on how to replace the window switches in the car as the ones in the car are 'worn' and are all white. I have searched the forum and was unable to find a how to.
If you have any information please post.
I am also looking for a cheap left fog lamp.
Thanks,
Mark S.