CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Picked up my new ride...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
98 CLK 320/99 E430
Anyone buy from lakeview mercedes? Cliflee, the same experience you had with Helms bro, i had with rallye. I walk in and no salesperson would even come over to help me and when i finally ask someone for some help this di$#k gave me the only attitude. Ended up buying both my cars from MB manhattan. As soon as i walk in there someone came over and helped me out. btw ifr anyone wants a new gold sl500 theres one at motornetwork in hewlett.
Old 03-08-2002, 01:39 PM
Almost a Member!

CLK 430
This is my 2nd purchase from Rallye

and I would not buy elsewhere, unless Rallye doesnt carry the car. I bought my BMW 323i there 3 yrs ago and had excellent service from the salesperson. I even referred 2 other purchases to him. But when I went back to the same guy to buy an M5, he was a different guy.. He wasnt as helpful and refused to budge on price. That turned me right towards MB. Once I saw the CLK 430 I jumped on it. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and seated the salesperson was excellent. He even discounted the car since I was a returning customer. And being younger I always felt as though I had to prove myself walking in to these dealerships.. but not necessarily at Rallye..

It all boils down to who you get and how much they like their jobs. If they dont.. your screwed!

And service at Rallye Rocks! Free loaner car (bmw or mercedes) not sure if they lend out a Rolls Royce but I doubt it..
Old 03-08-2002, 01:46 PM

CLK 500
I might try the Upsolute chip for my 320. the gains for a 430 are higher. plus, if you add in drop in air filter, you will get even more gain (small but some). go to http://www.upsolute.com
for more info.