CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

HID kit in front fog lights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
2000 CLK 320
Originally Posted by Scott Simoncic
Oh absolutely, China makes great products, Probably a good 70% of my home is made up of Chinese products, sadly, then I go off and drive German and Japanese cars, and I have a dog that is of Siberian bloodlines.... What can I say, the way of the world I guess. China absolutely does make great products, they make some not so great products too, like any country really. I'm not a 'Merica kind of guy, although my firearms are all American, and I feel the quality is decent there. I guess the part that bugs me about China is the fact that they don't follow Fair Trade rules whatsoever, and their labor tactics are disgusting, just as human beings in general, but that's the leaders not the proletariat... Also their attitude towards hazardous and contaminated waste is just short of genocidal towards their people... But that's more of a social issue. I'm not a tree hugger or anything, it's just that I used to be in Haz and Non-Haz contaminated Remediation, what we do to this world.....

Anyhow, Yes, I do work in IT, just bumped up actually to project management, so I may be moving to the W209 AMG, if I can ever find a one-owner with service records.

I'm going to go ahead and PM you so we can hopefully put this banter to bed, fun as a little back and forth may be.

Be well.
Congrats on your promotion

I started at the bottom as a field tech and moved all the way up to CIO. Yeah I saw your guns on facebook...lol