CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

AMG bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 01:03 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Magma Red W208 55 AMG, W203 C230 Kompressor Sedan 6speed M/T, W220 S500
AMG bumper

I know some of you guys are wanting to try your hands in making a custom front bumper for your CLKs. I have a front bumper that has a good top half (bottom is trashed). I've been seeing these bumpers going for $400 on eBay. I'm willing to let mine go with no hardware and no rub strip for free. Obviously I'm not going to pay to ship it to someone but if you want it and are willing to pay for shipping, it is yours.

I'm not going to hold the bumper forever because I live in a apartment and don't have space for it. Just thought I could help someone out.

The bumper is currently Magma red.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
Originally Posted by MagmaRed55
I know some of you guys are wanting to try your hands in making a custom front bumper for your CLKs. I have a front bumper that has a good top half (bottom is trashed). I've been seeing these bumpers going for $400 on eBay. I'm willing to let mine go with no hardware and no rub strip for free. Obviously I'm not going to pay to ship it to someone but if you want it and are willing to pay for shipping, it is yours.

I'm not going to hold the bumper forever because I live in a apartment and don't have space for it. Just thought I could help someone out.

The bumper is currently Magma red.
bump

For anyone who wants an aftermarket kit look but is concerned about fit, this would be a great thing to pick up. Mold the lower half for the kit onto this one and you have the look of aftermarket with the fit/finish of OEM.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Magma Red W208 55 AMG, W203 C230 Kompressor Sedan 6speed M/T, W220 S500
Also, I know absolutely nothing about shipping something this larg so any pointers would be appreciated.

My new bumper was shipped via Greyhound. I wouldn't recommend them for anyone else. Horrible customer service and the package was a wreck. Luckily the seller did a great job packaging it.