CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Time for new breaks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
Originally posted by BryBenz
I work at real estate business and a full time CSE student.
Dont change the topic, lots of people still waiting for your confirmation if your BREMBOS is fake or real.
i'm waiting for BEN (MACH430) to respond to my question before I say anything more to your sorry a$$. Lots of people are waiting huh? You and your mommy? People that were interested in my brake set up have already e-mailed me and been referred to my source to get the same set up. Actually, I'm gonna start up a new thread, and I'm sure you will follow me there , just as you have followed me to every thread and response i have posted like a good doggy. I'll give you a doggy treat on the next thread.
Old 03-04-2004, 02:56 AM
CHB

'79 300D, '85 300Dt, '99 CLK430
You two really dislike each other eh?
Old 03-04-2004, 03:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CLK430 Cabriolet
BryBenz, you are becoming an annoying pest on this forum. You seriously have a lot of time on your hand to be following CLKAL around like a troll to every threads making dumb a$$ comments that make you look more and more uneducated every time you shoot off your mouth.

Last edited by KevinV; 03-04-2004 at 03:22 AM.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:07 AM

Thumbs down

Originally posted by 999hpCLK
You two really dislike each other eh?
Not a brand new topic, He want to run from facts as usual thats why He keep changing topic, umm typical losers. man this is so weird!!! Have u ever see someone in car forum talking about how good or bad someone's grammar? CLKAL, tell your fugly ***** mom not to keep licking my dogA$$ coz her sonofa***** needs help over here teaching grammar in BENZ forum !

hey CLKAL, If u r so mighty clever into car mods why dont we just show each other car and let people see who has brain. It's OK... u can run later as usual chicken***** but people gonna call u losers until u got banned. how about that, eh? Do u think u can bragging your english skill in car forum ? show us your ride dude !So u had an 1995 540i and 1991 NSX WOW, show us the pics u chickenugget, is talking all you can do ?ROTFL
Old 03-04-2004, 04:13 AM

Originally posted by KevinV
BryBenz, you are becoming an annoying pest on this forum. You seriously have a lot of time on your hand to be following CLKAL around like a troll to every threads making dumb a$$ comments that make you look more and more uneducated every time you shoot off your mouth.
Hey, do u want someone call your mom a ***** ? if u want then PM clkal right now. dont worry it takes less then a minute to write down a reply to this a$$hole.

Last edited by BryBenz; 03-04-2004 at 04:21 AM.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:46 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Alright guys - time for a rest.

Please keep this on topic and keep the personal attacks in your head and out of your finger tips.

Regardless of who is at fault, can you both please agree to leave the other be for a while at least.

thanks!

Brad
Old 03-04-2004, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
WOW! All I asked was about brakes. CLKAL, thanks for the heads up. BryBenz, you're a loser and regardless of who is at fault, control your emotions. Your emotional outbursts are a sign of a weak minded individual. And yes, you should learn grammar before trying to roast someone on a public forum.

Oh yeah, if your mommy and daddy paid for it, it ain't yours. I forget who's signature that is, but true, so true.

Back to the original topic, BRAKES! Anybody got em', anybody need em' I sure as hell know I do! GD Mercedes Benz piece of crap! Never again will I purchase a benz, over to Porsche I go. And what a shame, it is such a beautiful car..

Last edited by ldangeli; 03-04-2004 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:09 AM

Originally posted by otoupalik
Alright guys - time for a rest.

Please keep this on topic and keep the personal attacks in your head and out of your finger tips.

Regardless of who is at fault, can you both please agree to leave the other be for a while at least.

thanks!

Brad
thanks Brad, I hope we still a car forum not a grammar moderated forum. (WTF?)did u see someone on porsche forum talking who has better poetic skillz ?

Hey Clkal, I will ever talk to low class trash like you(yikes!) if u were not starting your bull***** thread about $500 kit, U clearly want a perfect authentic fit based on 'guaranteed fitment' descripton and hoping 'if I dont start the carlsson replica thread I am a stupid and Its my money I am going to win no matter what'. I remember u complaint about the mesh grill not better than a 'chicken cage'. what do u want man?it is what a 5hundred buck kit should be. U got what u paid for, well I am not going to teach you anymore about this one buddy, u r a big dog already.

If u ever call me my dad paying for the car I feel sorry for u buddy Lol, I paid by myself all the cars and all cash not credit, I have my own apartment business at alki beach, seattle. Guess suddenly you feel life really sucks huh ? dont be jealous, work harder. start suing all replica bag seller at chitown SF or just become sponsor here and sell grammar CD I believe mbworld has lots of import potential customer here. and If u ever called yourself a mighty king of car modification, why dont u learn how to link pics first so we can see what your full of replica *****ty car looks like. ROTFL.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Again, CryBaby Benz, I mean BryBenz, you need to relax, are you mentally unstable? Do you need a hug? Did you have a rough child hood? How old are we 5? Stop chasing around CLKAL, just because he isn't going to be your friend, doesn't mean you have to resort to non-grammatical sense, cause no one cares but you.

I am sure you are a great and well respected business owner in your area, just remind me and everyone here never to buy anything from you. What is an apartment business anyway, you mean like a real estate agent? No one understands you.

Point is, this is a car forum, as Brad said, in a much nicer way, SHUT UP!

Old 03-04-2004, 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BrybEnz,

Im not sure what your trying to accomplish by harassing someone over an online messageboard. Do you think your tough or scaring someone?? Im not sure how tough you can be when you live in SEATTLE... Come on... You guys really can't sleep?Get some rest and maybe you wont be so tired chump, your not impressing anyone.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:44 AM

not a problem really, it takes less than a minute to read and post. I like to deal with a cheapskate its my hobby. A one grand worth honda owner may talk like a ferrari owner mouth but NOT destroying people business by lying about the quality of thier products.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
ENGLISH, speak ENGLISH TO ME!
Old 03-04-2004, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thats exactly the reason why your supposed to keep all your customers happy no matter what ... EVEN THE DISGRUNTLED ONES!!!You try to toss one aside and write them off as cheap and pretend you dont need them and it starts a dominoe effect...Eurorev needs to re-learn the basic customer service skills of keeping all customers happy no matter what. I have no pity for them...
not a problem really, it takes less than a minute to read and post. I like to deal with a cheapskate its my hobby. A one grand worth honda owner may talk like a ferrari owner mouth but NOT destroying people business by lying about the quality of thier products.
Old 03-04-2004, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by ldangeli
ENGLISH, speak ENGLISH TO ME!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL
Old 03-04-2004, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by J Lucas
Thats exactly the reason why your supposed to keep all your customers happy no matter what ... EVEN THE DISGRUNTLED ONES!!!You try to toss one aside and write them off as cheap and pretend you dont need them and it starts a dominoe effect...Eurorev needs to re-learn the basic customer service skills of keeping all customers happy no matter what. I have no pity for them...
EUROREV is loving BRYBENZ for bringing up their poor customer service =) from eurorev and all it's potential customers, we thank you BRYBENZ for doing such a good job of representation =)

LOLOL
Old 03-04-2004, 09:20 PM

Originally posted by clkal
EUROREV is loving BRYBENZ for bringing up their poor customer service =) from eurorev and all it's potential customers, we thank you BRYBENZ for doing such a good job of representation =)

LOLOL
I dont really care what u said but u know what the truth is... keep up your attitude and people like that wont be able to success in life, trust me. dude, why dont u start a simple life and buy a brand new honda with authentic bodykits? man..Iam not joking, this is year 2004 and u just able to pay for a 99 high mileage clk? I know what type of person is that. They want the look with minimum amount of money afterall they just blaming everybody coz they dont have money to fix their 200thousands miles ferrari. did you have a heart attack while waiting your car fixed at service department? coz u know your limit in your wallet r not going to make it.

Ok I am DONE with this.. I dont care if u wanna start another 'getting jacked up' thread for your airmass sensor(do u know that thing cost $225 brand new and so easy to install?), just dont buy anything from eurorev please. I am typing this while having my dinner. gotta go, much important thing to do, good luck!
Old 03-04-2004, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
I dont really care what u said but u know what the truth is... keep up your attitude and people like that wont be able to success in life, trust me. dude, why dont u start a simple life and buy a brand new honda with authentic bodykits? man..Iam not joking, this is year 2004 and u just able to pay for a 99 high mileage clk? I know what type of person is that. They want the look with minimum amount of money afterall they just blaming everybody coz they dont have money to fix their 200thousands miles ferrari. did you have a heart attack while waiting your car fixed at service department? coz u know your limit in your wallet r not going to make it.

Ok I am DONE with this.. I dont care if u wanna start another 'getting jacked up' thread for your airmass sensor(do u know that thing cost $225 brand new and so easy to install?), just dont buy anything from eurorev please. I am typing this while having my dinner. gotta go, much important thing to do, good luck!
#1. you assume too much. You think i just bought my car recently? Think what you want to. it's all good. If you think on the same grade level as your grammar, you can probably manage thinking at the 3rd grade level TOPS.
#2. All the members in this forum, including me, want to thank you for being "done with this..." Hopefully your idiotic trolling will stop.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:46 PM

#1. you assume too much. You think i just bought my car recently? Think what you want to. it's all good. If you think on the same grade level as your grammar, you can probably manage thinking at the 3rd grade level TOPS.
#2. All the members in this forum, including me, want to thank you for being "done with this..." Hopefully your idiotic trolling will stop.
Hey, not every people with good grammar can make money. I just learn english from zero only for 4 years but I can crack your computer data, want me to tell people what your southern san francisco address is? learn first how to post pics n3wb13.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:55 PM

WoW that make you look even worse, does it take 2004-1999=5 years to be able to buy $500 carlsson replica ? ROTFL.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Founder

BRYBENZ and CLKAL:

BOTH OF YOU PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!

You have both complained about each other to the mods (me personally). I have asked you both to cool down a bit. Please do this or you will both be placed on probation.

You guys are in a personal flame-war and it is not in anyones interest. Take it offline or give it up, please.

Thanks

Brad
Old 03-05-2004, 03:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by otoupalik
BRYBENZ and CLKAL:

BOTH OF YOU PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!

You have both complained about each other to the mods (me personally). I have asked you both to cool down a bit. Please do this or you will both be placed on probation.

You guys are in a personal flame-war and it is not in anyones interest. Take it offline or give it up, please.

Thanks

Brad
this message is specifically for BRAD.....
Since you want to make this public, I will have to respond to you in the forum rather than the PM's, as my requests have NOT been fulfilled by you as of yet. You pm'd me early on yesterday evening to chill out on flaming brybenz which i followed out of respect. You told me that you had also PM'd brybenz with the same exact requests. Even after you PM'd him, he still posted 4 more insulting posts, with YOU not doing anything. Of course if he continues to post insulting comments about me which are untrue, I am going to retaliate if the moderators are not going to do anything about it. You as a moderator need to see who is provoking who. You can say that we are both in the wrong, but if you can clearly see who is not respecting your requests, then you should understand my point. As far as brybenz goes, whatever he posts from now on will be totally ignored by me.

AL
Old 03-05-2004, 08:59 AM

HEY, re read the post ! Brad want us to STFU! and you demonstrated your lack your respect by continuing bashing our moderator. cheap car BIG mouth LOL. At least I bought ONE of my W211 thru Evosport and I dont think u can afford any evosport product - who want to back up poor cheapskate non customer like you ? want good service? U need to PAYY!!dont u get it ? ROTFL.

give it up clkal, NOW!!or we call security!

Last edited by BryBenz; 03-05-2004 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-05-2004, 09:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
BryBenz...

Again... ENGLISH, SPEAK ENGLISH TO ME!!!!
Old 03-05-2004, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Founder

CLKAL,

You BOTH ignored my requests - PERIOD!

You BOTH are in violation - PERIOD!

If one of you doesn't do as I asked, that does not give the other the right to continue to be a problem and certainly does not give you the right to "attack" a moderator.

you are BOTH on probation as of NOW. One more post from you CLKAL in this manner or attacking another member, and you are gone.

Both of you need to stop antagonizing each other - you are both warned for the last time.

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - Stop this war. This is NOT the place for it - it is a nuisance to the board as a whole.

Thanks

Brad