CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Supersprint headers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 79 Likes on 53 Posts
CLK320
Supersprint headers

Hi i just got my Supersprint headers for my CLK320. Problem is they won't fit !! Since last wensday i email Supersprint NA with a lot of picture showing why it won't fit. But till now still no one answer me. My tunning shop keep calling them also but they are alwasys on answering mechine. NICE SERVICE !! This header is not cheap and i pay for a thing that won't fit, the worst thing is Supersprint still won't answer my problem. I thought SUperpsrint is a big company but i m very suprise how they treat their customer.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....I have had nothing but problems with BMP. It is such a shame that a wonderful product is being distributed by an incredibly poorly run company. They failed to return phone calls over 20 times, and when I do reach someone.......they know ZERO about their own products!!!! When I ordered my exhaust.......it was nothing but run around for 18 months.....and when the item finally became available ( after holding my credit card # the entire time) they did not want to send one to me because of my complaints.....I complained to Supersprint Italy and they forwarded my mail and phone messages to the president of BMP. Granted he was responsive.....but the damage was done......plus they still wanted me to resolve things with them before sending the exhaust. Gratefully, Ben at Evosport stepped in and got me the exhaust.

My suggestion is to contact Supersprint Italy directly......I have done so both by phone and email......they will resolve things....

GOOD LUCK!!!

p.s.
I am purchasing other supersprint product for my cars via England........I never want BMP to profit from me again!!!!
Old 05-26-2004, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 79 Likes on 53 Posts
CLK320
Thanx for the info, i know how you feel. It it very painful for those long wait. This header is not cheap at all and all i can do is watch the header sitting there collecting dust. I have done more work than supersprint NA for the pass week. Supersprint NA can't even answer a stupid phone or email.

Last edited by tery; 05-26-2004 at 12:09 AM.