CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

What do you think?

Old 11-25-2018, 08:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99CLK320,
What do you think?

Hey y'all. Haven't been around for a few years so I'm gonna throw this out there and see what you think.
I have a white 99 CLK320 that I found in Florida back in 06. It only had 3600 miles on it then and only 51K now. I and am thinking of letting it go. I put a number of mods on it back in the day and am wondering if there is a market for the parts with y'all or should I leave most of them on the car and just trade it in?
I do have Vogtland springs, Bilstein sport shocks, Brembo cross drilled rotors and Porterfield R4s pads off the car and could sell them to anyone interested. The Vogtland springs are applicable to either the 430 or the 320. And if I can find the email from Vogtland NA I can support that. The springs will lower the car about an inch and make the car corner like a go-cart. On the car I have a cold air intake that takes in cold air from down on the passenger side of the grill. Not up high where all the heat is. I have strut bars front and back. And a two stage SprintBooster. I wouldn't buy this car for a young driver. It is quick in stage one and really quick in stage two.
Just changed the serpentine belt, belt tensioner and idler pulley. And the oem rotors were resurfaced along with new Akebono pads at 50K. Oh, did I mention I have the original rims. On the car I have 17x8" Mandrus Millennium rims with Hancook Ventus staggered rubber; not new but with a lot of miles left. I know I won't recover the $ I spent on the mods and there will be 0 consideration for them on a trade. I could remove the remaining mods and sell them all as a package but don't know if there is any interest. Or, I can sell the stuff that is off the car for $500+ shipping. I can remove and sell the stuff on the car for $500+ shipping. Or, $6K for the whole sha-bang.
The car is in Nebraska but, it has never been driven in the snow or on salty roads so there is 0 rust and only a few rock chips that I can touch up. Interior is in great shape cuz I'm the only one in it. The car has been flawless over the years.
I hope the thread Gods will allow me to get some feedback here and not push me over to the For Sale thread. I will go there if I must but just give me a little while. Thank you.
So, what do you think?
Old 11-28-2018, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99CLK320,
Anybody?