Notices
CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Help please driving me nuts!!!

Old 07-12-2019, 11:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes 320 clk convertible w208
Help please driving me nuts!!!

Hi we took the driver side door of my w208 Mercedes clk convertible as the indicator stopped working in the wing mirror when we took the door card of the 2 black wires for the indicator where just hanging there I have looked everywhere looking for the other two ends itís seperated it broke away from and canít fins them anywhere someone said they might plug into the door module but thereís no spare gap they have come out of and the wires are now so short they wouldnít reach so my question is where do the two black wires from the drivers side wing mirror indicator attach to please also my window keeps coming of the runner was told Iím missing a black bit of rubber the window sits in??? Any help would be great any pics of the wing mirror indicator wiring would also be great thanks in advance
Old 07-12-2019, 02:10 PM

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts
'99 CLK/05 E500 WAG
Originally Posted by Sacredspirit View Post
Hi we took the driver side door of my w208 Mercedes clk convertible as the indicator stopped working in the wing mirror when we took the door card of the 2 black wires for the indicator where just hanging there I have looked everywhere looking for the other two ends itís seperated it broke away from and canít fins them anywhere someone said they might plug into the door module but thereís no spare gap they have come out of and the wires are now so short they wouldnít reach so my question is where do the two black wires from the drivers side wing mirror indicator attach to please also my window keeps coming of the runner was told Iím missing a black bit of rubber the window sits in??? Any help would be great any pics of the wing mirror indicator wiring would also be great thanks in advance
If you could post a pic?
Old 07-12-2019, 02:26 PM

Itís the wires in red circle the others are for door module and tweeter they have broke if from somewhere thanks
Old 07-12-2019, 05:30 PM

'99 CLK/05 E500 WAG
Watch "Change Right Door Mirror Cover with Light Indicator for Mercedes | W164 | ML Class" on YouTube

Watch "HowTo: Change Door Mirror Cover to replace the Lighting Unit ( Mercedes W203 )" on YouTube

I pulled up these two vides, and it's a couple more that talks about the w208. The concept is pretty much the same. I hope this helps
R,
2MERKS
Old 07-13-2019, 02:10 AM

Thank you I will look into this and let you know if works out thanks very much for your help 👍
Old 07-13-2019, 07:10 AM

'99 CLK/05 E500 WAG
No worries!