CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

ARGOS Installed SE w810 Phone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ARGOS Installed SE w810 Phone

Just completed the install of the Argos system in my w209. Saved the $100 by doing it myself. Using the SE w810 phone. Works fine. . .Voice Activation, phone book etc. But the steerling wheel controls (answer/hang up) do not work.. States that "system not available" Any thoughts of how to fix this issue? Everything else is working fine.

Locates my phone once I start it. Will continue to play with it over the weekend.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:32 PM

Figured out the issue with the steering wheel. I had to have the dealer "Activate" that option on the Multifunction Display. Now no problems. The people at Mercedes were really surprised about the system and was asking me a bunch of questions.

Everything is working great. Clarity is great, people say they can not tell much of the difference of talking on the actual phone or through the speaker.

check out www.eiskiks.com or www.eurocarphone.com for the system.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by DLL12
Figured out the issue with the steering wheel. I had to have the dealer "Activate" that option on the Multifunction Display. Now no problems. The people at Mercedes were really surprised about the system and was asking me a bunch of questions.

Everything is working great. Clarity is great, people say they can not tell much of the difference of talking on the actual phone or through the speaker.

check out www.eiskiks.com or www.eurocarphone.com for the system.
misspelling.

www.eiskits.com