CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Xenons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63, AMG GT S
Xenons

Does anyone know of a place in los angeles that can sell/will sell the entire xenon headlamp assembly for a w209? I spoke to someone at K1 (http://www.k1motorsport.com/mb/lighting.htm) and they have two kits available (SLIM and normal) but I've been told by numerous people to stay away from these conversion kits unless your getting the entire assembly. My clk has the stock halogens and I'm sick of them! I know this has been covered 30x on this forum but searching and reading through everything just confuses me even more. I found K1 from another member on this forum but it looks like he was able to buy the entire assembly, not just the bulb and balast.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 VW GTI
Moving to the W209 forum.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by session
Moving to the W209 forum.
This was more of a general question and not related to my car specifically since a place that carries it for an S class would most likely carry it for a CLK. Or a place that carries it for a BMW would also carry it for a Mercedes.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 E350, 03 Lexus ES300, 04 CLK 320 (gone)
Originally Posted by Toog4me
Does anyone know of a place in los angeles that can sell/will sell the entire xenon headlamp assembly for a w209? I spoke to someone at K1 (http://www.k1motorsport.com/mb/lighting.htm) and they have two kits available (SLIM and normal) but I've been told by numerous people to stay away from these conversion kits unless your getting the entire assembly. My clk has the stock halogens and I'm sick of them! I know this has been covered 30x on this forum but searching and reading through everything just confuses me even more. I found K1 from another member on this forum but it looks like he was able to buy the entire assembly, not just the bulb and balast.
you can check out RB Tech (they're right across the street from downtown Mercedes)....they installed my Xenons...real bright at night and cool during the day....I didn't need to replace the headlamp assembly...ask for Ray...
Old 03-11-2007, 04:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
i'd try steve at mbenznl. i've heard good things about him, can't say from personal experience though.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:30 AM
Banned

check out http://www.motionr.com
Best xenon for Benz!!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 01:49 PM

W209 CLK
I've been noticing more and more BiXs available on ebay. I managed to pick up a set in almost new condition shipped for $600. If you are willing to wait, you can find similar prices from Ebay Germany. But I guess if you're wanting them now, that's a different story.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
I want the entire assembly, the projector. I don't just want the bulbs and the balasat, etc.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:47 PM

W209 CLK
I bought the entire assembly. It's ready for plug and play and it's MB OEM Parts. They're also offering 25% off for MBworld members at www.oempartsdirect.com.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by chixdiggit
I bought the entire assembly. It's ready for plug and play and it's MB OEM Parts. They're also offering 25% off for MBworld members at www.oempartsdirect.com.
My car is not in the drop down menu (CLK350).

EDIT: I think I found it, but they want 1k for one light and 900 for another?
Old 03-12-2007, 07:39 PM

W209 CLK
My car is not in the drop down menu (CLK350).

EDIT: I think I found it, but they want 1k for one light and 900 for another?
I would check eBay and eBay Germany & UK first. I've found a bunch of goodies there from time to time. You might want to use the babelfish translater for the German pages.

With ebay you may have to hunt a bit as for some reason some people like to sell their light individually.... like this guy: Passenger Xenons. If you do find used make sure the tabs are intact.

I've attached the link to the thread that provides you with the 25% discount code for OEM Direct Parts.
https://mbworld.org/forums/vendor-group-buys/184625-great-news-25-parts-discount-mbworld-members.html
Old 03-12-2007, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by chixdiggit
I would check eBay and eBay Germany & UK first. I've found a bunch of goodies there from time to time. You might want to use the babelfish translater for the German pages.

With ebay you may have to hunt a bit as for some reason some people like to sell their light individually.... like this guy: Passenger Xenons. If you do find used make sure the tabs are intact.

I've attached the link to the thread that provides you with the 25% discount code for OEM Direct Parts.
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=184625
thanks. i sort of need both lights lol but i looked on the site and it would be around 2k for both. I think I can wait and find it for a bit cheaper.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
209/W210 Estate /W211 modded by MBENZNL

Contact Steve @www.MBENZNL.com re Prices on the headlighs

Steve Installed a set Of Bi Xenon Headlights in our 209 with a few other Goodies...Comand/AMG Tail lights/Leather-Alcantera Steering wheel WITH Padle shift...And Some version code work...Right mirror dips in reverse

He Should be In La in a few weeks for More Installs
Old 03-12-2007, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by MARK CUMMINS
Contact Steve @www.MBENZNL.com re Prices on the headlighs

Steve Installed a set Of Bi Xenon Headlights in our 209 with a few other Goodies...Comand/AMG Tail lights/Leather-Alcantera Steering wheel WITH Padle shift...And Some version code work...Right mirror dips in reverse

He Should be In La in a few weeks for More Installs
Yeah, he quoted me $1250 a few months back installed, I should have taken it. I think I will place an order the next time he's in.