CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Pull to Right Alignment Problem Covered Under Warranty with Aftermarket Springs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 CLK500, 04 X3, No 07 GT3RS :(
Pull to Right Alignment Problem Covered Under Warranty with Aftermarket Springs?

My car has had the 'pull to the right' problem since I got it, and I foolishly rushed out and got new rims and springs (Brabus) when I first got the car. I'd like to take it to the dealer and get the alignment problem fixed (a reportedly common problem with the early prod models) but I want to know what sort of a fight I am in for with the dealer because of the fact that I changed the springs/rims. What should I expect from them in the way of push back and did I wreck my warranty coverage for this type of problem by changing the springs?

And for those that have had the same problem, how long did it take them to fix it?
Old 02-14-2003, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think its still covered

if you change the suspension iu only void the suspension warranty