CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Finally got it!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 CLK320
Finally got it!!!

I can finally say after 2 months of waiting I got it. I was scared at first because I chose a clk before I even saw how one looked like in person. It's a clk 320 black opal (which looks really really good), bi-xenon, sports package, command, and sunnroof. The car is awesome!! It rides great has a great exaust note also. I will put pics as soon as i have time, but now since I have to start to choose wich college im going to and school I have little of it. I have 2 quick questions though

1. The lumbar part of the seat is a little obtrusive for my taste, I adjusted the seat to where it doesn't bother me anymore, but I was wondering if you could adjust the lumbar level.

2. On the command system there is a button on top of the screen that says map and gives a map of your current location. When I click it, and then try to click navigation to put in a destination nothing happens. The screen stays the same. I can change screens for everything else (ex: a, fm..) but it wont let me go back to destination input. After 10 minutes of fiddling i got it back to destination input, but then tried to see if i could do it again and i couldn't. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm sure there is a way but I just don't know how.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 CLK320
Guys I tried to put some pictures but it said all of them are to big. How do I make them smaller so I can put them?