CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

command

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 06:09 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk500
command

I had the same dilemma as you a few months ago until I dropped this guy whom I call the Mercedes Surgon (www.mbenz.nl) a email. He's a real busy man, so you may want to book well in advance.
He operated on my new baby(clk500) by putting in a command and cd changer in her. This Mercedes Surgon is a must if you decide to retrofit the command or cd changer in later. This man knows what he is doing and takes that extra step by going above and beyond expectation in taking care of your car during and after he's done. I can go on and on praising this guy but you can just do a search on command retrofit and his name will come up. I'll let you see what other people have said about him.
Thanks again Steve if your reading this. My car sounds so much sweeter after installing that command and cd changer.

Sorry for the long post.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:23 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
:o

greetingz to "rainy" Seattle ,
Old 05-03-2003, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sl and M-class E320 4Matic SLK350
Command unit swappable?

I have access to a Command unit from the 2003 SL. Is it swappable into the CLK? It is my understanding that the SL uses an optic connection. Is that true also for the new CLK?
Old 05-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Re: Command unit swappable?

Originally posted by northbenz
I have access to a Command unit from the 2003 SL. Is it swappable into the CLK? It is my understanding that the SL uses an optic connection. Is that true also for the new CLK?
NO...different shape of the frontplate to begin with...and then I don't even mention the different electronics behind that frontplate...

greetingz,