CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

new W209 bi xenonset for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2003, 04:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
new W209 bi xenonset for sale

I have 1 set of new euro spec (we drive on the same side as americans do) OEM MB W209 bi xenon lights for sale...the lights are complete, fully functional and are a straight swap...haligen lights out and xenon lights in.
After installation you will have to get the xenon settings set to present at the MB dealership (10 minutes reprogramming job if the tech knows what he is doing) otherwise the lights will only flicker.
The lights come with auto levelling motors but since halogen equiped cars don't have the sensors and wiring to support these motors, they will not be active. After installation the lights can be aimed just the same way as the halogen lights can be aimed (the non active auto levelling motors don't make adjusting the lights impossible).

1100USD for the set shipped per FedEx IP.

picture 1
picture 2
picture 3

email me at s_krabbenborg@hotmail.com when interested...

greetingz,
Old 06-29-2003, 06:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1986 560SEL, 97 BMW 740iL
ARHHH, too bad you don't have much toys for my old coupe
Old 06-29-2003, 06:54 PM

Where were you five months ago .Where i bought for like 2300 USD.
Old 07-01-2003, 01:37 AM

CLK200K
Re: new W209 bi xenonset for sale

Originally posted by MBenzNL
I have 1 set of new euro spec (we drive on the same side as americans do) OEM MB W209 bi xenon lights for sale...the lights are complete, fully functional and are a straight swap...haligen lights out and xenon lights in.
After installation you will have to get the xenon settings set to present at the MB dealership (10 minutes reprogramming job if the tech knows what he is doing) otherwise the lights will only flicker.
The lights come with auto levelling motors but since halogen equiped cars don't have the sensors and wiring to support these motors, they will not be active. After installation the lights can be aimed just the same way as the halogen lights can be aimed (the non active auto levelling motors don't make adjusting the lights impossible).

1100USD for the set shipped per FedEx IP.

picture 1
picture 2
picture 3

email me at s_krabbenborg@hotmail.com when interested...

greetingz,
you have mail