CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

D2Forged MB1 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Euro Cars Only
D2Forged MB1 for sale

Here it goes, I sold the 55 last night
She will be missed. By far the most thrilling and fun car I've owned. I can't lie she gave me quite some headaches with the technical problems here and there, but once fixed I forgave her and forgot all about it.
Reason is I will be relocating to Singapore by the end of the month and I'll be there for at least two years.

Anyway some of you knew about my set of D2Forged MB1's (custom made for the W209), they are up for grabs.
19 x 8.5
19 x 10
They are still in storage at the shop I ordered them from in Long Island, NewYork. They are worth 5k and are still in the box, have never been fitted onto a car, basically fresh out the factory.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM with a serious offer and we'll take it from there.

Spread the word!!
Salute
Old 06-02-2012, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
Originally Posted by elijah
She will be missed. By far the most thrilling and fun car I've owned. I can't lie she gave me quite some headaches with the technical problems here and there, but once fixed I forgave her and forgot all about it.
Reason is I will be relocating to Singapore by the end of the month and I'll be there for at least two years.

Anyway some of you knew about my set of D2Forged MB1's (custom made for the W209), they are up for grabs.
19 x 8.5
19 x 10
They are still in storage at the shop I ordered them from in Long Island, NewYork. They are worth 5k and are still in the box, have never been fitted onto a car, basically fresh out the factory.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM with a serious offer and we'll take it from there.

Spread the word!!
Salute
Really sad to see you go dude, always enjoyed chatting with you. You're sure getting a great transfer though, I grew up in SE Asia and spent a lot of time in Singapore. The wife and I try to get out there every second year, hopefully we can hook up for an Anchor (local beer).

Good luck
Old 06-02-2012, 04:17 AM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 CLS 550 Launch Edition, 2004 CLK 500, 2004 Honda Civic
Keep in touch and good luck in Singapore...it's a great city! Especially with marina bay sands...

Keep in touch with the w209 fam...

Angelo

Originally Posted by elijah

19 x 8.5
19 x 10

Spread the word!!
Salute
Old 06-02-2012, 07:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Euro Cars Only
Originally Posted by Kevwood
Really sad to see you go dude, always enjoyed chatting with you. You're sure getting a great transfer though, I grew up in SE Asia and spent a lot of time in Singapore. The wife and I try to get out there every second year, hopefully we can hook up for an Anchor (local beer).

Good luck
Thanks for the kind words Kev. The car is gone but I'll still be around. AMG's remain my favorite cars and mbworld is one of the greatest auto forums on the net so I'll be chimming in from time to time.
I've never been to Singapore but they say its the Switzerland of Asia so I think I'll fit in just fine.
Next time you're in the area for sure let me know so we can grab a drink
Old 06-02-2012, 07:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Euro Cars Only
Originally Posted by Newjd2
Keep in touch and good luck in Singapore...it's a great city! Especially with marina bay sands...

Keep in touch with the w209 fam...

Angelo
I'll be around buddy. I'll do my best to pop up every now and then. btw that reminds me... where the heck is DYNO? What is that guy up to??
Old 06-02-2012, 08:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 CLK55, '04 CLK320
damn was looking forward to seeing some pics of the rims on your clk. Those are my favorite model from d2forged. Whoever the lucky buyer may be, post pics. Those are some sweet wheels
Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Euro Cars Only
Originally Posted by Moedy
damn was looking forward to seeing some pics of the rims on your clk. Those are my favorite model from d2forged. Whoever the lucky buyer may be, post pics. Those are some sweet wheels
Indeed my favorite as well reason why I placed the order

I really miss her