CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2003 | 10:33 AM

Unhappy Help!

Hi! I recently bought a new (w209) CLK320 coupe but have run into a small problem and would be really grateful if some-one can help:

My car has Option 273 (pre-wiring for mobile phone), and I wanted to install the mobile phone cradle (nokia 6310i). However, the company that is fitting it says they cannot find the pre-wiring ? Although they do a lot of work for Mercedes dealerships, they haven't worked on a W209 CLK yet. Although they've successfully fitted cradles to C-class saloons, I wonder if Mercedes changed the location of the wiring for the W209 ?

I called Mercedes UK and they confirmed that the pre-wiring should be there, and had never heard of a mistake on their computer systems.

The car also has COMMAND and the antenna on the rear windscreen. Has anyone run into a similar situation ? Or any ideas re: next steps ? (I live near London but the car was bought from Germany, so taking it back to the supplying dealer is a bit difficult!)

Many thanks!