CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

be carefull

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk 200 2002 (w209)
be carefull

I had an indication last night that makes me very nervous. I was parked my car and locked normaly with the key. When I finice my job i was trying to unlock the car. The indicator in the key was light normaly but the car was not respond. I press the button many times without any diferense. Finally I unlock the car with the small key wich is integrate it on the normal one, the alarm offcourse starts working untill the time I put the key on the engine slot. Then the alarm was stopoed and the car works normaly. The next day I call the dealer and he told me that probably someone was trying to block or to read the codes from my key with a devise, and there is no way to prevent this. is there someone knows something about that??
Old 02-25-2004, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I thought I read somewhere that if the key code gets messed up it has to be reset, which it does when you place it in the ignition. Am I day dreaming here? Doesn't the engine sync with the key when inserted into the ignition?
Who are these high tech thieves out there trying to steal your code??