CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Speaker wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Mercedes CLK500 W209 chassis
Speaker wiring diagram

I need the speaker wiring diagram with speaker location indicated as well as polarity and OEM speaker size. It has the HK head with nav and IPod. No phone or satellite.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:37 AM

2006 MB CLK350 Cabriolet
Speaker wiring diagram - w209

@mike1slonina - Mike...did you ever get this from another source? (obviously there were no replies here...disappointing lack of response to be sure, but I thought/hoped that perhaps you found this somewhere else?

I am experiencing issues with my factory Harman Kardon system, and would like the additional updated features of navigation (via Apple CarPlay), system-integrated bluetooth, updated siriusXM radio, backup camera, etc. and so I have decided to put in a new HU. Once I found out that I would lose the subwoofer by bypassing the factory amp and the fiber optic system that each of the components (HU, 6-disc CD changer, XM radio, and amp) are connected to, I decided to also install an aftermarket amp. I am going to use the factory speakers for now (they all still sound very clear and powerful) and then upgrade those later. I figure that I can splice in the tweeters in the doors to the front speakers (with low pass filters), but the one thing that I cannot figure out is how to wire the center dash speaker into the new amp...???

I would also love to get a speaker wiring diagram overall and triple check everything before I purchase and install.

Can you (or anyone else help)??? (PLEASE)
Old 08-13-2018, 11:30 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 999 Likes on 868 Posts
NO LONGER ACTIVE
The analog speaker wiring is only connected to the HK amp in the trunk. Here its wiring diagram:

http://benzbits.com/w209/SoundAmplifierWIring.pdf

You'll need to run your own analog wiring from the dash to the trunk and then tie into the speaker wiring there (with or without your own aftermarket amp).
The following 2 users liked this post by Rudeney:
Jayson916 (04-28-2020), nelsonzak (08-14-2018)
Old 08-14-2018, 03:21 PM

2006 MB CLK350 Cabriolet
Thank you, Rodney!

Like I said, I am just kind of stumped on the wiring of the center dash speaker...so I hope that this diagram helps guide me. I appreciate it!