CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Has anyone run D2 RS Coilovers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 04:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'03 CLK500, '13 E350
Has anyone run D2 RS Coilovers?

Planning on running coilovers, looking for advice. It's a DD and I'm not tracking my car so I want something geared more towards street use. I value ride quality. Anyways I was looking for compatible coilovers on CarID and thought the D2s looked nice, however I would like a brand where I can choose the spring rate (if there are any) and it doesn't seem like I can with these. Any recommendations for other coilovers I should look at? I'm also considering the ST X Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit. Bilstein and H&R coilovers seem to be more common on here but from my understanding they are more performance orientated. I have 18" rims, don't recall the exact numbers, I don't mind running spacers if I have to but I would prefer not to. It seems like you can get away with 19s without spacers in some of the setups on here so yeah, I don't anticipate it will be an issue. Thanks!