CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Having some issues with my 2007 clk 350 sport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk350
Having some issues with my 2007 clk 350 sport

So about a week ago after trying to start the car up in the morning my car stopped igniting. I checked the fuel pumps and they weren’t making any sound. So I assumed it was the fuel pump assembly and I replaced it. But it didn’t fix the issue. I try to ignite the car with carb cleaner and it did actually turn on and ran will briefly until the carb cleaner ran out. Which leads me to believe that the ignition system works just fine but that the fuel system is disabled for some reason.

I have had a camshaft position sensor air for a little over a year now. I am suspecting that it’s an electrical issue. Since it turns just fine it just never ignites nor does it get fuel from the fuel tank. If any of you guys have had a similar issue were able to figure it out what was the solution you got? I’m really puzzled here. This is my daily driver and I’d like to fix it as soon as possible. I am a college student so I prefer not to throw $1000 at the car if I don’t have to.