CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

German Autohaus/Tampa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 11:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55 and Yukon Denali
German Autohaus/Tampa

Greetings,

I wanted to take a second to let everyone know about an incredible experience I just had. This may seem silly but it started as one helluva annoying experience...

I had a shop in Tampa, Racing Zone, do some work on my vehicle a little over a year ago. Not only was the service bad, but I was mislead (told some wheels weren't made anymore), mistreated, overcharged, and all around disgusted with the service and the sales assoc, Mike, in particular. Since I have spoken to many who had similar experiences.

A week after getting my rims, I lost a wheel-cap. Called the guy who took my almost $5k for work done and to this day he has not ordered a new cap. Several calls went un-returned- still no word.

I am embarassed to say that I only went to this shop out of convenience as the other I had found was about A 35 minute drive. (i know i am lazy)

Today I called, Marlon, at German Autohaus in Tampa- not only did he try talking me into not replacing a factory part for something more expensive (Lorinser Bumper) but even after I told him I may go with a factory replacement from the dealership- he calls me 5 minutes later letting me know my wheel cap is on its way.

Can I say refreshing? The guy's work is incredible- does paint work for two benz dealerhips as well as countless athletes. Honest, fair prices, and a perfectionist. If anyone is near the Tampa area, I strongly suggest calling him. 813.885.7911 Well, I won't be going with factory parts. Stay tuned as I am having Marlon "refresh" my 55... Will post photos!!

btw Before anyone thinks this is an advertisement, I have no affiliation with this shop whatsoever. I have been on this forum for several years and have never given this type of endorsement!!
Old 04-11-2005, 08:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W208
Good To Hear

Benzo,It is good to hear that fair and honest people are still in the world.