CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Where/How did you buy your CLK55 W209

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG + Mustang GT
Wow, it's already been a year since I posted this thread... time flew by fast. As mentioned in one of my earlier posts in this thread, I bought the car on September 9th, and have since put 9k miles on it. I've loved every second of it so far, and look forward to adding a couple new mods to it.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No longer car shopping...
Hey Chappy!

Thanks for the shout out. Good to see you are still around as well. I still warmly remember the AMG get together back 4 years ago. The TL I bought back then is pretty much paid for so I am looking around for my next toy. Another buddy of mine bought one of the SLK55's when it first came out and still has his so those are fairly high on my list. Of course, I am looking for a bargain so I am considering 996's and a few other cars I can acquire under $40K (yea, I know I won't be getting a SLK55 for that.... yet). The only real requirement is that whatever I get MUST be a convertible. I've even found a black-on-black 208 CLK55 cabrio's (mid $20's but also high miles) I wouldn't mind having in the extra slot in the garage but not made any decisions yet.