CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

I may need to join AA!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All of them!
I just bought these for the 500E

They came in night before last.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by mbenzman
I put the XM in it today, maybe that will drown out the backseat static.
Oh....this thread was going so well unitl you threw that in there. XM sucks dude. Should've gotten Sirius.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:28 PM

All of them!
Surely, U can't be Sirius!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Stiggs
Oh....this thread was going so well unitl you threw that in there. XM sucks dude. Should've gotten Sirius.
Are you for real. I have both right now, It may be a matter of personal taste, but IMO Sirius is inferior. And furthermore their reception right at my shop is NONexistant, none, zip, nada, less than lousey, just not there! I love my XM. Maybe XM works there, even in the metal shop with the doors closed where regular radio hardly has reception, because of all their local repeaters.
People can't believe my XM picks up in the shop when they can't demo their Sirius in my parking lot outside.
But just to entertain your suggestion, I have listened to sirius again today, and I'm not happy with it at all, I don't like what's on, so there's no point in having it.
Maybe it's because of Howard Stern or the all Elvis channel that you base your preference on, in which case XM wouldn't make you happy and thus be forced to stay with Sirius.
Good luck with and enjoy your Sirius and I hope it stays in buisness as XM does need some competition to keep it strong.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by mbenzman
Are you for real. I have both right now, It may be a matter of personal taste, but IMO Sirius is inferior. And furthermore their reception right at my shop is NONexistant, none, zip, nada, less than lousey, just not there! I love my XM. Maybe XM works there, even in the metal shop with the doors closed where regular radio hardly has reception, because of all their local repeaters.
People can't believe my XM picks up in the shop when they can't demo their Sirius in my parking lot outside.
But just to entertain your suggestion, I have listened to sirius again today, and I'm not happy with it at all, I don't like what's on, so there's no point in having it.
Maybe it's because of Howard Stern or the all Elvis channel that you base your preference on, in which case XM wouldn't make you happy and thus be forced to stay with Sirius.
Good luck with and enjoy your Sirius and I hope it stays in buisness as XM does need some competition to keep it strong.
Yeah...its because of Howard Stern. He rules!
Old 05-31-2007, 08:45 PM

All of them!
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Yeah...its because of Howard Stern. He rules!
Maybe I need some of the scripts your on to appreciate Howard, maybe not.
Since Mercedes went to sirius for there OE Sat system, maybe Sirius's move to contract Stern is why Mercedes seemed to stop the supply of the OE tuner. Have they finally started to supply them again, I haven't heard?