CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

AMG posers

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 49 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I own 2008 C-350 2008 E-350 2005 C -230 Kompressor 2006 FORd F-350 6.0
In refrence too all who really cares with you badge it or not with an AMG badge I know a whole bunch of guys who drive the non a AMG E class Badge em up also C class does it make a differnece has anyone ever dated a girl with fake ***** it the same thing
I see you rag on others with non AMG cars does it really matter it all comes to one thing we all are all in an elite group to drive A MErcedes non else has the honor and pride to hang around this forum unless you really like this car like all of us do come on who would log on to see what up with your car forum unless you love your car or how it built i myself always dreamed of driving a ferarri after i had the chance to get one used i choose not to after drivng a mercedes after the expericence of all the brain washing commercial it become an addiction now i wanna own every AMG car i see for sale i find them so intersting how they built the cars LOOK we love our mercs AMG or NOT doesnt matter at the end we are all driving the finest car ever built for get porshce and bmw there is no comparsion in the elegance stlye and quality of these car look i never ever go back to anything expect a mercedes so lets not rag on other who drive possers cars with emblem they all wanan feel proud and stand high with there emblem just for once let it go let bring in more posser to the forum talk to them and share there thoughts and make more freinds you might learn sometihng from a posser you never know......good luck to all im not from here im the W204 but read as link to all cars
Old 07-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by ATSOBE
In refrence too all who really cares with you badge it or not with an AMG badge I know a whole bunch of guys who drive the non a AMG E class Badge em up also C class does it make a differnece has anyone ever dated a girl with fake ***** it the same thing
I see you rag on others with non AMG cars does it really matter it all comes to one thing we all are all in an elite group to drive A MErcedes non else has the honor and pride to hang around this forum unless you really like this car like all of us do come on who would log on to see what up with your car forum unless you love your car or how it built i myself always dreamed of driving a ferarri after i had the chance to get one used i choose not to after drivng a mercedes after the expericence of all the brain washing commercial it become an addiction now i wanna own every AMG car i see for sale i find them so intersting how they built the cars LOOK we love our mercs AMG or NOT doesnt matter at the end we are all driving the finest car ever built for get porshce and bmw there is no comparsion in the elegance stlye and quality of these car look i never ever go back to anything expect a mercedes so lets not rag on other who drive possers cars with emblem they all wanan feel proud and stand high with there emblem just for once let it go let bring in more posser to the forum talk to them and share there thoughts and make more freinds you might learn sometihng from a posser you never know......good luck to all im not from here im the W204 but read as link to all cars
I date a girl with fake ***** and to reference this to cars her badging well represents whats under the hood if you know what i mean. now if you said padded bras then it would make sense as those are claiming there is something under the hood when really there's not.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Almost a Member!

'07 C230 Sport, '05 CLK55 AMG (Sold)
I suggest a group buy to get ATSOBE some punctuation marks...
Old 07-12-2008, 03:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not an AMG :(
For the sweet love of the ever-loving Christ child.......

Three words for you:

Syntax, enunciation, and spelling.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by boohooramblers
For the sweet love of the ever-loving Christ child.......

Three words for you:

Syntax, enunciation, and spelling.

I cant knock a man for spelling. Mine is real bad too. However i got the nice google toolbar spellcheck.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:17 PM

07' IS 350, 08' E550
G35 vs an AMG is retarded

Oh my a G35 vs an AMG anything is uh....pointless! Sorry, let me back up and be a bit more respectful. Ok, a friend of mine has a G35, with a pulley, intake, exhaust, body kit....u name it he has it on his G35 (except a Supercharger kit). I've road in it numerous times and we've even had "semi-friendly" races with my IS350 which is bone stock by the way (Bought it for my wife and she doesn't want me to change anything on it So he and I had a friendly race...G35 with mods vs a bone stock IS 350. He lost a very close race. The IS is lighter due to his 20' inch chrome wheels, boombox speakers in the trunk and just overall weight but he claims to have about 300 whp with his pulley and intake but nevertheless he could barely hang with the IS. Now on to the AMG, one night we all went to Universal City Walk (North of LA, Studio City, CA) It was 5 of us. His homey's were all excited and thrilled to ride in the AMG so I had 2 passengers and the other road with him. On the way there to Universal from his house I smashed a bit to show the passengers what the AMG could do....needless to say they were a bit scared but impressed with the power. I hit up to about 120 mph and slowed...no biggie....so on the way back we switched passenger's. The passenger that rode with him on the way up finally got a taste of why AMG engines are 1 of the best engines money could buy. He takes off from out of no where and hauls ***....easily going about 100 mph....so I'm like ok....since I still have two passengers I'll just tame it a bit and follow him....my thinking was that, trying to pass him might be a bit much for the AMG. So he's hauling *** like crazy and I'm just cruising ....dam near tailgating him and the homies started dying laughing because they were amazed at how smooth the AMG was at 100 mph +....all you could hear is his exhaust which sounds pretty nice btw. So, I decided to test the waters to see what would happen if I was to try to pass him....mannnnnn all I know is the AMG did not want to stop it was as if the more gas I gave it the more it wanted to go. The moral of this story is this. A modest modded G35 vs. an AMG anything CAN NOT WIN a REAL race. The CLK 55 AMG is about 200lbs heavier than the G35 (stock for stock) but with his mods that balanced it out a bit but his overall BHP and Torque was still no match for the CLK 55 AMG. For any doubters or trolls that don't believe me go to the G35 drivers board and look for "U8ntish" that's my boy, we work together and we're good friends. I respect the G35 but I would not buy one and never even considered buying one for a number of reasons haha...but please to the troll lurking on our boards take that ish to a more comparable opponent...say the 350z! AMG's are just too much for the G35..sorry
Old 07-12-2008, 04:57 PM

W203 C32 AMG, W124 E300D
Am i a poser? I have a 87 300D with a real adjustable AMG suspension. But my C32 is a real C32 AMG

AMG posers-aaaa0062.jpg
AMG posers-0bfe_12.jpg
AMG posers-0e7e_12.jpg
Old 07-12-2008, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by greasybenz
Am i a poser? I have a 87 300D with a real adjustable AMG suspension. But my C32 is a real C32 AMG

No, you're not a poser in my book. Mainly because when your model Benz was produced, AMG was still an aftermarket tuner of MBZ products, and not wholly-owned by Daimler LLC.

Back then, if you had AMG components (much like today, if one has Brabus components, etc.) on your car, you could post a classy, clean badge on the car and be done with it. The badge on your car looks like it belongs and looks good.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:51 PM

MB
Originally Posted by SoCalCLK
No, you're not a poser in my book. Mainly because when your model Benz was produced, AMG was still an aftermarket tuner of MBZ products, and not wholly-owned by Daimler LLC.
Back then, if you had AMG components (much like today, if one has Brabus components, etc.) on your car, you could post a classy, clean badge on the car and be done with it. The badge on your car looks like it belongs and looks good.

I agree with this too.... I believe many enthusiast call those that are "posers" who, for example, bought a C230 (or a non-AMG factory model nowadays) and rebadged it with a C32 and AMG emblems. I would never do that to a newer non-AMG MB, but in the end it doesn't really bother me as much as it bothers others out there.

I say just enjoy with what you have
Old 07-12-2008, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

guys,so you don't like me anymore?i have a G37

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-12-2008, 08:35 PM

G35
Originally Posted by MARTYMAR
Oh my a G35 vs an AMG anything is uh....pointless! ....but please to the troll lurking on our boards take that ish to a more comparable opponent...say the 350z! AMG's are just too much for the G35..sorry
First of all call 1-800-ABCDEFG your Ingles Grammar sucks

Second, since when did I say the G35 is better than an AMG Merc? Your AMG buddies (Badge ******) started trashing the G35

Finally, I offended a lot of people here; I guess you guys can't take the heat. You can't win the argument; in order to be considered a true enthusiast your car must be a stick (refer to the BMW M3)

I'm outta here, I'm going back to the border...viva Mehiko
Old 07-12-2008, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 AMG SL55, 2002 AMG CLK55, 2002 AMG ML55, 2005 ML350, 1995 S320 LWB - totaled
+2

Originally Posted by SoCalCLK

I totally agree as well. There are many 80's AMGs out there that are real AMG badged cars in various states of modification.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:36 PM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
Originally Posted by BelaMeca
guys,so you don't like me anymore?i have a G37
The G37 is fine. The music, however...
Old 07-13-2008, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I see you rag on others with non AMG cars .......................

LOOK we love our mercs AMG or NOT doesnt matter at the end we are all driving the finest car ever built ..................................

so lets not rag on other who drive possers cars with emblem they all wanan feel proud and stand high with there emblem just for once let it go let bring in more posser to the forum talk to them and share there thoughts and make more freinds you might learn sometihng from a posser you never know
I need to clarify a few things for you. First, we are not ragging on non AMG cars. We are making fun of posers. Big difference. I always have respect for fellow MB drivers. Thats not the point of this thread.
Putting a fake AMG badge on a non AMG car shouldn't make the owner feel proud, they should be embarrassed.
So please, get the facts straight first before you accuse of something we are not doing.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Holy crap, ATSOBE is giving the AMG folks headaches with his posts now? I didn't think he would be smart enough to get out of W204 forum.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever there's gas in...
He must have an S badge on his G35 on the other side of his NISMO sticker. Pay him no mind.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:31 PM

Here is another CLK 430 AMG

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class-w208/252203-ok-here-mine.html
Old 07-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Almost a Member!

Ghetto-Fabulous

OMG that is just about the saddest thing I have ever seen. His waste of money: there's no accounting for taste.

"You can take the boy out of the trailer park..."
Old 07-15-2008, 01:20 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I have a guy that works in the building next to me that has a 2000 S430 with V12 badges on the side, a S 600 badge on the rear and a vanity plate that says V 12 V. Tool.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by BryanW203
I have a guy that works in the building next to me that has a 2000 S430 with V12 badges on the side, a S 600 badge on the rear and a vanity plate that says V 12 V. Tool.
Wow: I wanna have his baby...hey, it DOES work!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:44 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
you guys do know in Europe you can get AMG manufacture options for all MB line-up right? They can AMG everything on your car and slap on the badge without the AMG engine. To the rest of the world other than US. AMG is still very largely an aftermarket tuner choice. Only in the US MBUSA started package the car with AMG kits for Avantgarde models.

as long as they don't slap on 55, 63, 32, 65, V6/8 kompressor, V12 biturbo etc badges. they ain't posing.

Last edited by FrankW; 07-15-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Almost a Member!

At least he admits it...GHETTO

I'll give him some credit for admitting that it's a 430 "marked" as an AMG...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/car/750812367.html
Old 07-19-2008, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
I saw a fake C55 today It was a 2002 with non AMG brakes, add on exhaust tips,fake AMG wheels,with the C55 AMG badge. The car was parked. If I saw the owner I would say "you got a fake AMG"!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Originally Posted by Devin_J
yea...Absolutely Mediocre Galant
Nope. Real AMG.

http://www.0-60mag.com/online/?p=881
Old 07-22-2008, 04:46 PM

2016 C300
Fake AMG

saw a fake E55 AMG in chino hills this past sunday................its a blue E320 with "V8 Kompressor" on both sides............

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 49 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: AMG posers