CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

CLK63 AMG..What shld I do???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 M.B. CLK63 AMG, 08 Honda Accord EXL V6, 04 Honda Accord EXL V6, 03 Eddie Bauer Ford Expedition
HAHAHA!!!

Ok...That's it!!! Beach and Rash...You 2 better stop making fun of all the money im gonna be spending on tires, or im telling the teacher!!! LMBO!!!
Oh well, it is what it is. If I go through em, I go through em. But I appreciate the tip on the Michelins. I'll have to try em. And yes, the roads here are ATROCIOUS! Just terrible, so I wld definitely like a tire that wld provide a more comfortable ride. Thanks for the info. = )
Old 04-12-2010, 04:26 PM

2007 M.B. CLK63 AMG, 08 Honda Accord EXL V6, 04 Honda Accord EXL V6, 03 Eddie Bauer Ford Expedition
Originally Posted by badblackbenz550
god my clk550 was 69k in 2009 and now with 24k miles, i am scared to even look at the value.... i would so grab CLK63amg for that price.
Sorry Bad...Tht stinks. That's why I would never buy a car like this new. Unless I were really wealthy, and $$$ didn't matter. It's like we were always told...When it come to a new car, it's the second most expensive thing you'll ever buy, and the worst thing you'll ever buy, cause it loses its value so fast.
I hope you are at least happy wih your car, and it puts a smile on your face everytime you drive it. = ) Thats what really matters most. ; )
Thanks for sharing, and have a great day.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:10 PM

It seems like a lot of people have been viewing this thread, so I wanted to let you all know where you could see my car. I'm pretty computer illeterate so I don't think I'll be able to post pics after I get the car, so if you'd like to see it, and while it's still on their site, now's the time to swipe a look. lol

The Dealership is called Global Motor Sports, and the web address is...globalmotorsportsinc.com. Click on the inventory link. It's the only CLK63 AMG they have, so it should be easy enough to find. If you do check it out, let me know what you think. = )

I kinda lied about the numbers, cause I didn't want someone else to find it and scoop it up before I finally descided to purchase it. They were asking $40K for it with 28K miles. I got it for $39K. Just wanted to clear that up. = ) Thanks all, and have a great day!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:14 AM

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evoc...lk_63_amg.html

Good day to all. I just wanted to post this great review on the 2007 CLK63 AMG. It's from April 2006, and it was written by Richard Meaden and Gus Gregory. It even talks about MB stealing back their old engine designer from Porsche to create the "63" engine.

I also posted this link on my other thread, but I wanted to add it on here as well. This way if someone only came to this thread, they'd have the chance to catch the review from here as well. = )

Take care all, and have a good one.