CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

CLK 55 with Kleeman for Sale????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Santa Cruz Blur
CLK 55 with Kleeman for Sale????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2417330453

Hmm, looks like Timster is selling his Kleeman car and JT wants to sell his HPS 55. What are you getting??
Old 05-30-2003, 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Santa Cruz Blur
Looks like someone already posted on the 208 section

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...952#post388952

Either way, just as an outside observer it seems interesting that you would want to sell the car so soon after all of what you had gone through.
Old 05-30-2003, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 GL450
Thumbs down

Please don’t try and read something in to my looking at changing vehicles. It has nothing to do with the performance of the vehicle. I buy and sell cars all the time. My CLK55 is a great car, especially with the Kleemann Super Charger in it. I am and always will be a Corvette fan. I miss the corvette world. I was very active in club events. Mercedes Benz’s owners don’t have the same camaraderie as Corvette owners. They don’t wave, have car shows, or drive them in Open Road Races or track events. Nor do they have day trips that take them to places they may have never been. Nor are they ever asked buy the mayors of cities to please bring your car for display at local events. They are not asked to drive them in parades. Owning a Corvette is something that cannot be duplicated by any vehicle.
Let’s not try and start anything, because some one likes to switch cars .
Tim
Old 05-30-2003, 10:44 AM

2001 CLK 55
Originally posted by Timster
Please don?t try and read something in to my looking at changing vehicles. It has nothing to do with the performance of the vehicle. I buy and sell cars all the time. My CLK55 is a great car, especially with the Kleemann Super Charger in it. I am and always will be a Corvette fan. I miss the corvette world. I was very active in club events. Mercedes Benz?s owners don?t have the same camaraderie as Corvette owners. They don?t wave, have car shows, or drive them in Open Road Races or track events. Nor do they have day trips that take them to places they may have never been. Nor are they ever asked buy the mayors of cities to please bring your car for display at local events. They are not asked to drive them in parades. Owning a Corvette is something that cannot be duplicated by any vehicle.
Let?s not try and start anything, because some one likes to switch cars .
Tim
I hope this dosen't mean I have to start worrying.....WTF, you had the upgrade for 2 fuc.ing moths!!!
Old 05-30-2003, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 GL450
Old 05-30-2003, 10:59 AM

2001 CLK 55
your right, that was a little sporadic of me. Tim, email me please.

Last edited by Joe55; 05-30-2003 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-30-2003, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Santa Cruz Blur
Originally posted by Timster
Please don’t try and read something in to my looking at changing vehicles. It has nothing to do with the performance of the vehicle. I buy and sell cars all the time. My CLK55 is a great car, especially with the Kleemann Super Charger in it. I am and always will be a Corvette fan. I miss the corvette world. I was very active in club events. Mercedes Benz’s owners don’t have the same camaraderie as Corvette owners. They don’t wave, have car shows, or drive them in Open Road Races or track events. Nor do they have day trips that take them to places they may have never been. Nor are they ever asked buy the mayors of cities to please bring your car for display at local events. They are not asked to drive them in parades. Owning a Corvette is something that cannot be duplicated by any vehicle.
Let’s not try and start anything, because some one likes to switch cars .
Tim
No offense meant at all, I was just wondering. I would love to be able to switch cars every year or so. What type of Vette are you looking to get? My Uncle has a Z06 and that thing is just scary fast! I was a little sore after going for a spirited ride in that thing Good luck and I am sure that someone will pick up your ride since you are asking the same as people without the Supercharger.
Old 05-30-2003, 11:04 AM

flinstones
Originally posted by sf280
My Uncle has a Z06 and that thing is just scary fast! I was a little sore after going for a spirited ride in that thing Good luck and I am sure that someone will pick up your ride since you are asking the same as people without the Supercharger.
u cant take turns on those things like an AMG