CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

clk 63 dyno mode

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk63 amg
clk 63 dyno mode

hi all,

ive tried all the posted procedures for tuning on dyno mode on my clk 63 amg non-black and nothing seems to work... does any one here know how to turn on dyno mode for 07 clk 63 amg .? thanks in advanced !

steve
Old 08-12-2011, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Have you try mine yet? Mine is for the post-2006 model Clk500.

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class...ice-light.html
Old 08-12-2011, 01:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I copied and pasted for you.

Here's the steps for my 2006 Clk 500 Cabriolet:

With the display in the "default" normal driving position, (this should be speed or temperature)

1) Put the key in the ignition
2) Turn the key on to ignition position (1 click only)
3) Within 3 second after the ignition is turned on to position 1, push the "reset" *** 3 times. A display Voltages manual should appear on your cluster.
4) Now turn the key to ignition position 2 ( 2nd clicks)
5) Use the arrow up/down command on your steering wheel to change your screen on your cluster until you see the "Services A/B" indicator on your cluster.
6) Within 3 seconds once you see the "Services A/B " indicator appear on the cluster, press and hold the reset *** for at least 3 seconds.
7) You now should see the "Service interval" manual on the cluster and it will ask you if you want to reset the "Service interval".
8) Within 3 second after you see the "service interval" manual appear on your cluster, press and hold the reset *** one more time for another 3 seconds.
9) You now should see a message appear "Service interval" has been reset.

I also discovered how to turn on/off the ESP completely for dyno test when I was going through trying figure out how to reset my FSS.

DYNOMOMETER ESP ON/OFF PROCEDURE:

1) Repeat steps 1-3 above
2) Use the arrow up/down on your steering wheel to change the screen until you see "Dynomometer testing" manual
3) Use the "-/+" on your steering wheel to turn the ESP ON/OFF for Dynomometer testing.

Since all 2006 models doesn't came with the oil dipstick and you can't really check it. I also discovered how to check the oil level as you would check your oil with the dipstick and know exactly how much oil is in your engine. Don't get confuse this procedure with the electronic on board oil level check like on the old models that only check oil level to see if the oil level is low or high. My new discovered procedure check to see EXACTLY how much oil is in your engine.

CHECK OIL LEVEL:

With the display in the "default" normal driving position, (this should be speed or temperature).

1) Repeat steps 1-3 (of the FSS service reset procedure)
2) Now use the arrow up/down command key on your steering wheel to change the screen manual on your cluster until you see
oil level "_/_" on your screen.
3) Now turn the ignition key to position 2 (2nd clicks)
4) The oil level "_/_" now will appear with a numbers. Mine showed 6.9 right after engine turn off and 10 mins later it showed 7.5
Old 08-12-2011, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk63 amg
you guys are to cool... ESP is now off and what a difference ! the only problem now is im more in love with the car then my girlfriend, is there a button to turn on oral sex mode ? if so im getting married to the clk..

thanks for your response all.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by yeter123
you guys are to cool...thanks for your response all.

Who's you "guys"?