CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Thanks for the memories! Goodbye All!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No longer car shopping...
Wink Thanks for the memories! Goodbye All!

I've enjoyed the benefits this forum has offered over the past year. Chappy's Atlanta get together was a great opportunity to meet other AMG people. As many of you are aware, I've been marketing my 2001 CLK55. Today I delivered my "baby" into the hands of another. It's kind of like marrying off a daughter. The guy who has her now has pledged to take good care of her and get her out onto the open road and let her stretch her legs frequently. 2003 was my year "with the AMG". For now it's back to the more traditional hum-drum of a more traditional 4-door sedan. There is a cobra replica in my future, I just don't know how far away it might be. Now that my HP stable has become a little more demur, I'll not be challanging any M-series or //AMG's to any road duals. I leave the adrenelin stirring activities to you fellas! If you EVER see ndabunka on any other site (TL performance, Hot Tubs, Golf, and who knows what else next), drop me a line! Take care all and to all a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
Merry Christmas!

Sorry to see you leave this forum - perhaps temporarily? Many thanks for your generous contributions to MBWorld. Your posts always showed a high level of expertise and experience; you'll be missed.

The best for a great future - particularly 2004...as a starter.

Karl

Old 12-22-2003, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you 'online' as well

Good luck in any future endeavours and come back and visit with us once in a while!