CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Interior/Exterior Combos and Cup Holders

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interior/Exterior Combos and Cup Holders

OK, so i went and test drove the '05 model this weekend and i loved it. The bizarre thing though is that I along with the sales rep couldn't find one cup holder in the front...can anyone give me a confirm on this? Perhaps they are installed during the prep of the car or right before delivery, but I'm thinking there better be a cup holder if i'm paying 75K for this thing.
Second, what do you guys think of the color combos? I'm beginning to really like the Diamond Silver Exterior and i'm wavering of what interior i'd like. An option would be the Charcoal/Blue and i'd love to hear what people think about that combo..whether it clashes or is too tacky and then bothers you a year down the road. Final thing...what do u guys think of the Burl Wood trim instead of the Chrome? I saw the car in the chrome and wasn't a fan of it...
IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS? OPINIONS?
Old 08-23-2004, 12:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 E320 Bluetec
The cup holder is on the dash above the radio to right. Germans don't belive in them so they aren't very good. Tell the stupid salesman to discount the car because you won't buy one without a cupholder.