CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Atlanta Area Dealerships for Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sold.
Atlanta Area Dealerships for Service

My service is due in 15 Days on my 2003 CLK55. I live in the Metro Atlanta Area and wanted to know which dealership you think would be best to take it to for service. The one nearest to my house/work is Atlanta Classic Cars. But I don't mind making a trip to the city of Atlanta to get my car done right. The other three dealers are MB of Buckead, MB of South Atlanta and RBM of Atlanta, Inc. Please let me know of any good/bad/mediocre experiences. Thanks!
Old 02-17-2005, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SL65, E55T, Pending S65
The only two that I can speak to are RBM and South ATL.

I know of a couple of people that have had mixed results with RBM and my personal experiences with them led me to buy all of my cars from MB South ATL.

I have been very happy with MBSA and their service department. The have MB C Class rental cars from Enterprise but a limited number so schedule ahead. Don't know if you get a loaner if you did not buy the car from them. I would check if you call them. They have handled all my AMG servicing.

Chappy, where do you take your car?

Schiz
Old 02-17-2005, 12:30 PM

SLK32
I have used both Atlanta Classic Cars and MB Buckhead. They both do a good job but I would give ACC a slight nod. MB Buckhead replaced a powersteering line as the noticed a leak. When I took my car in to ACC they diagnosed the leak as being a bad power steering pump. On the other hand MB Buckhead spent a good bit of time using the star diagnose computer to change settings I requested. They both have a decent number of MB loaner cars. The one other thing I will point out is that MB Buckhead has a much higher turnover rate for their Service Advisors than ACC.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by Schiznick
Chappy, where do you take your car?

Schiz
My 55 has been to RBM and most recently to Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta. I used to know the service manager at MB Buckhead, but they had a change recently. MB of South Atlanta gives MBCA members 10% discount on parts

My CE goes to BMI Mercedes in Dunwoody.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:27 PM

sold.
Sorry for the late response - I went out of town for the wknd. Anyways, seems like nobody has any complaints about any of the ATL area dealerships really so I guess they're all pretty good. I'll just take mine to ACC since it's closer. While looking through other forums, I came across this thread which I thought was kinda funny:

http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/forums...nta+dealership

Reading that kinda makes you not wanna take your car to Buckhead but I guess stuff just happens sometimes. Well thanks for yall's help. I'm gonna call for an appointment w/ ACC shortly. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 40 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
I live in Macon....

and drive 100 miles to ACC. Ask for John Gavel. He's a quiet, good guy that wants to make sure you're happy. And of course, the facility there is incredible. Let me know how it works out....
Old 02-25-2005, 04:32 PM

a car
Rafi, do you have a brother/relative by the name of Zahir?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:02 PM

sold.
I took my car to ACC yesterday and my service advisor was Stephen Webb (his partner is Jeffrey L. Hinckle) He was a pretty nice guy. They did everything for Service A except my wiper blades, which needed to be replaced. But I have to take it back there next week to fix some problems I have with my Multicontour Seats so he'll probably put some new ones on then if I let him know. The facility was amazing!!!! I'll defnitely take my car there again. Nice facility, convenient location, friendly staff - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Old 05-03-2005, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Rafi and Allen,

Great to meet you both this past weekend