CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

official clk63 black series base price...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Angry Have you seen how ugly

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Have you seen how ugly the new cars look This will be the last MB for me if the looks continue in the direction they are headed. As for the 150 cars, that's what the dealers have been sent in a memo. The 350# is Worldwide.
Jeezzzzz mineezzzzzz, I wish you would have given me your opinion before I bought my SL550, S550 and that piece of garbage SLR!!! I guess it's too late now to cry over spilled milk. I probably should cancel my thoughts and potential order of the 'New' CLK63....... HUH???

But then again...... that's why there is Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry ice cream! To each his own! Mags
Old 04-26-2007, 04:25 AM

GT3
MAGWHEEL- Are you 12? There is no no need for sarcasm. It's just my opinion. I do not like the new headlights of the latest models like the new C class coming out, etc. Everyone has different taste and preference. I like the more traditional Benz headlight styles. And it's obvious you didn't really read through my thread. I love the CLK63 Black since it has the traditional headlights. I even have a deposit on one
Old 04-26-2007, 07:24 AM

Question Horsepower and traditional headlights???

MAGWHEEL- 1) Are you 12? There is no no need for 2) sarcasm. It's just my opinion. I do not like the new headlights of the latest models like the new C class coming out, etc. Everyone has different taste and preference. I like the more traditional Benz headlight styles. And it's obvious you didn't really read through my thread. I love the CLK63 Black since it has the traditional headlights. I even have a deposit on one
1) Years and years and years ago I was!
2) You make a statement on how 'ugly' certain cars are that I and other people own are and then you can't take a 'hit' for making that statement? Gimme a break! If you don't want your feelings hurt, then don't 'crack' on cars that other people own and you won't get sarcasm back to you!

BTW...... why buy a MB if all that it seems that your worried about is (0-60) times and not the quality of the build or the technology behind the manufactureur's product. I'm sure there are faster cars in (0-60) times than a MB. How about a Z-06? They're faster than hell and very reasonable in price for what they give you! I have just switched from BMW to MB because I love what they (MB) have done to their cars lately. But I still also love Bimmers and think they have a 'fantastic' car! It's just that I like the looks and feel of the MBs better now.

I don't see in your profile the cars you presently own. Do you own any BMWs or MBs now? And yes....... I just read your 'thread' about lack of horsepower. Horsepower is certainly nice to have in large quantities but I believe there's more in a car to be appreciated!

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I'm guessing..... 'You'll get over it'! Magwheel

Last edited by magwheel; 04-26-2007 at 07:26 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:37 PM

GT3
Seems like the only one with hurt feelings is you. You through some sarcasm my way and think it will change how I feel about the ugly cars you bought. Not going to happen. As for which cars I own and not being in my sig. I'm not the kind of person who plays my dick is bigger game. You can list all the cars you want in your sig, being sarcastic and playing troll will gain you no respect from me. I stated I thought the new styles lacked appeal and that's the way I feel. So get over it and go buy another car to add to your collection As for performance, you are right it is a concern for me. If a manufacturer claims some numbers, it better reach close to that point. Lots of people had issues with the new 63 series not making claimed power. So shoot me for the concern before buying a 130k car. I am obviously a smarter shopper than you.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:45 PM

Thumbs down Playing troll.......... HUH???

Seems like the only one with hurt feelings is you. You through some sarcasm my way and think it will change how I feel about the ugly cars you bought. Not going to happen. As for which cars I own and not being in my sig. I'm not the kind of person who plays my dick is bigger game. You can list all the cars you want in your sig, (I do that because almost everyone else does too!)....... being sarcastic and playing troll will gain you no respect from me. I stated I thought the new styles lacked appeal and that's the way I feel. So get over it and go buy another car to add to your collection As for performance, you are right it is a concern for me. If a manufacturer claims some numbers, it better reach close to that point. Lots of people had issues with the new 63 series not making claimed power. So shoot me for the concern before buying a 130k car. I am obviously a smarter shopper than you.
Yeah....... RIGHT!!!

I just thought it would be nice to know where you get your expertise from that you could be so critical of cars you don't own or probably haven't even driven! er Magwheel
Old 04-26-2007, 07:00 PM

GT3
I love all your flags, highlighted colors, and little smiley's in your posts I currently have both an 06 MB AMG and also an 06 Porsche since inquiring minds want to know. You make me laugh...... By the way, I like to keep things on topic. So, I will not be replying to any more of your ridiculous off topic posts. This thread was about the base price of the CLK 63 Black which seems to be at the $135k mark. Time for another glorified post from MAGWHEEL.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:51 PM

SL65 AMG
Hey mag you going to tell me how fast that slr is comapred to the 65? How is that gt3?
Old 04-26-2007, 08:12 PM

Red face Tell me how fast

Originally Posted by BiTurboAmg
Hey mag you going to tell me how fast that slr is comapred to the 65? How is that gt3?
Hi BiTurboAmg, I'll probably disappoint you by telling you I haven't got on it yet because I still only have 250 miles or so on her. But..... even when she does get her 'break-in' mileage, not being a top end speed freak, I'll probably only get her up to 110-120 mph. I'll leave that high-end stuff for younger, more confident and crazier drivers! BTW..... I've never had a 65.

As far as the GT3RS, I absolutely love her. I had an 07 997 Turbo which by all accounts is faster.... but the RS is so much more 'brutal' appearing with the 'big wing', graphics and wider ***-end! It seems to ride firmer too.... and I haven't even put her in Sport Mode which I guess makes her firmer riding and growl more! Mags
Old 04-26-2007, 10:04 PM

SL65 AMG
Originally Posted by magwheel
Hi BiTurboAmg, I'll probably disappoint you by telling you I haven't got on it yet because I still only have 250 miles or so on her. But..... even when she does get her 'break-in' mileage, not being a top end speed freak, I'll probably only get her up to 110-120 mph. I'll leave that high-end stuff for younger, more confident and crazier drivers! BTW..... I've never had a 65.

As far as the GT3RS, I absolutely love her. I had an 07 997 Turbo which by all accounts is faster.... but the RS is so much more 'brutal' appearing with the 'big wing', graphics and wider ***-end! It seems to ride firmer too.... and I haven't even put her in Sport Mode which I guess makes her firmer riding and growl more! Mags
If you get a chance send me some pics of your gt3 jude@paramountnm.com
I loved the color of your 997tt. I wanted a gt3 but the dealers I talked to wanted 20-30k over msrp which was not an option.