CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

MY run with a CLK 63 BLACK today..in the jeep

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
Thumbs up MY run with a CLK 63 BLACK today..in the jeep

i was driving this AM, and i saw from afar to be a SLK55...just a little wider. as this "strange SLK55" parted with the distance, and came closer, 'twas not a SLK. to my amazement, it was a CLK63 Black. after a moment of Awe, i decided to pull behind it at the light. first thing i thought "wow" second thing i thought was how great the carbon fiber lip spoiler and the carbon fiber diffuser looked. The man driving the CLK was driving rather spiritedly, it was fast, and great sounding. trying to keep up with him, i had to shift fast, my 215 jeep hp, and my 33"X12.5" mud tires were not doing so well with his AMG V8. after 3 stop light races, and 3 terribly awesome looses, he turned, and smiled and shook his head then we parted. there has been no other time that i wish that i was in the E500renn, i know that i would not have kept up, but he would have had to rev the 63 up a little higher and those exhaust notes sounded awesome. anywho that was my excitement this morning!!!!!!!!!

mark
Old 09-04-2007, 04:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
08 clk63 amg black series
what color was the black series, i live in newport and have been racing it quite a bit, i just got a black series, but i am no old man just a young man of 24.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Originally Posted by spifffs
what color was the black series, i live in newport and have been racing it quite a bit, i just got a black series, but i am no old man just a young man of 24.
black, this was closer to Irvine.

Mark
Old 09-05-2007, 02:19 PM

that WAS ME!!! i liked your jeep but next time you need to bring something with a little more ponies, sounds like you have a few in your stable that could be fun to race against.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
that WAS ME!!! i liked your jeep but next time you need to bring something with a little more ponies, sounds like you have a few in your stable that could be fun to race against.
omg that was you! haha i love how u drove her! just like she wants to be driven.

ok ok, set up a date and ill bring something that you might have to start off in 1st with. haha

so where were you going? Bowling? Boomers? hahah jk. next time ill honk, i have a MBworld sticker on the back of the jeep, but i didnt want to get infront of you and throw rocks all over that nice paint.

Mark
Old 09-06-2007, 12:00 PM

i am leaving for europe for 7 weeks on monday, i have never been to one of these "meets" i have read about but we should definatley hang out, it would be nice to meet some people in newport oc area that are YOUTHFUL and love those MB"S give me until mid november and well all meet up somewhere (btw i was on my way to HOUSTONS YUM)
Old 09-06-2007, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
i am leaving for europe for 7 weeks on monday, i have never been to one of these "meets" i have read about but we should definatley hang out, it would be nice to meet some people in newport oc area that are YOUTHFUL and love those MB"S give me until mid november and well all meet up somewhere (btw i was on my way to HOUSTONS YUM)
where in newport do u live? where are you from? do you ever go to Tullys coffee?

Mark
Old 09-06-2007, 01:51 PM

i have two homes in oc one in newport beach in big canyon off of san juanquin hills that i bought for my parents, and i hope i will eventually live in there, and the other which is where you saw me driving too that is in tustin right off of jamboree and barranca across from the district. i dont drink coffee if you believe it or not but my wife loves that coffee place.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:52 PM

o sorry and yes i was born and raised in newport
Old 09-06-2007, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
i have two homes in oc one in newport beach in big canyon off of san juanquin hills that i bought for my parents, and i hope i will eventually live in there, and the other which is where you saw me driving too that is in tustin right off of jamboree and barranca across from the district. i dont drink coffee if you believe it or not but my wife loves that coffee place.
ah ok, does your dad happen to drive the durango? and was it for sale not to long ago? blue with white stripes?

Mark
Old 09-06-2007, 10:36 PM

Tesla Roadster Sport

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....3&postcount=37

2 homes, bought one for your parents, 24 sounds like BS
Old 09-06-2007, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS, SLK, ETC

this should be interesting...
Wish I could afford CLK BS
Old 09-07-2007, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
i'm more than happy to meet at my coffee shop for a hand shake and a pic. but i dont see why he would be lying.

mark
Old 09-07-2007, 06:13 PM

husk where are you at in usa id like to meet face to face, o and yes i just did get a black series as well as buying an 06 flying spur id love to show it to you *******
Old 09-07-2007, 06:13 PM

husk where are you at in usa id like to meet face to face, o and yes i just did get a black series as well as buying an 06 flying spur id love to show it to you ***&ole
Old 09-07-2007, 06:15 PM

i drive the shelby durango here is a pic of me at the la auto show in 2004 with it and another with a model who posed for it in a magazine

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/458364
Old 09-07-2007, 07:03 PM

Tesla Roadster Sport
Do you know Hitin from Perry's Auto Body in Westminister? he used to run that place? Are you the guy that used to have the spinners on that Durango? If that first Durango is really yours I have met you before I have that old Mercedes that was converted to veg oil. I met you outside Perry's autobody you were telling me some story about how some guy got shot for some spinners and thats why you took them off. This must have been in 2003? Didn't you used to live in Orange?

Also didn't your SEL have frame damage and you junked it? I thought that was your first car and when it got destroyed you got rid of it because the frame was bent? I am thinking you are the same guy I spoke with outside Perry's. BTW that motor was only used 86+ did you buy a 82 w126 and install that motor or something?

Last edited by husk323; 09-07-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:09 AM

how the heck have we met, i know hiten well he doesnt work for perry anymore i guess he opened his new shop in long beach, but yes thats me, i used to have spinners on it as well as on my s500 and yes i sold the sl because it had frame damage. what a small world. now will you belive me that i own all those cars and stop telling this thread i dont, i have the pics to back it up. how is hiten i havent talked to him in about 8 months, i remember you were good friends with him?
Old 09-09-2007, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
What I want to know is...how did you mistake it for an SLK?