CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Just Won This BABY!!.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
WAIT FOR C43 TO COME BY AND SEE IT

AND JRCART MY ANSWER TO UR QUESTION IS

E. ALL ABOVE
Old 08-06-2008, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
You know I didnt end up buying the car from ebay. I just went to my local dealer ship in Morristown, New Jersey. They had Black one sitting in the showroom. It had 42 miles and I got them down 11k under msrp. total with taxes I did end up payin 140k. Honestly wasnt save buyin a car I coundn't see nor test drive. I felt more comfortable at the dealership they treated me very well. Service was A+ and if I ever had a problem the salesman and sales manager would take care of me.Total was 127k plus %7 tax and gas guzzler and all that other crap it came up 139,899-. I didnt care to much as for this price money comes and goes so I just wanted to enjoy it. I never driven a car thats made me this happy. Oh to make sure I did test drive it as well as a 911 turbo and a M6 before making the BS purchase.
I think I know who you are.. How old are you? My buddy owns that dealer.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Banned

I'M 22 I DEALT WITH LARRY ZIMMERMAN OF MORRISTOWN WHAT A GREAT GUY
Old 08-06-2008, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Guys, if this is the same kid, he is telling the truth. I had a conversation the other day with my buddy who told me they moved the car. Some 22 yr. old bought it.

Best of luck with the car.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Old 08-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Banned

I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE NORE LIE. YES I MIGHT OF GOT OUT HAND WITH ME ON HOW IM GETTING THE CAR BUT I GOT IT. TRUST ME IM JUST HERE TO ENJOY WITH ALL U GUYS AND LSITEN TO THE STORIES. AND ME BEING DUMB DOES NOT MAKE ME A DUMB DRIVER I MAY TALK STUPID BC I CHOSE TO
Old 08-06-2008, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
It just was not/is not adding up, I'm not the only one that said it either. Why would you have a car delivered in a carrier from a dealership in your home town?

If you really own the car I appologize, but it make ZERO sense to me as to why you would not just go over to the dealership and drive it home and why would you not just drive it off the lot the day you did the transaction? When I buy a car from dealer inventory, I'm driving it home that same day, I don't care if i walked into the dealership 3 minutes before they close, and they need to keep the salesmen, the porters and the finance/business manager there an extra hour or two after they close....like I said, it's just not adding up, you might own the car now, but some part of your story is bogus.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE NORE LIE. YES I MIGHT OF GOT OUT HAND WITH ME ON HOW IM GETTING THE CAR BUT I GOT IT. TRUST ME IM JUST HERE TO ENJOY WITH ALL U GUYS AND LSITEN TO THE STORIES. AND ME BEING DUMB DOES NOT MAKE ME A DUMB DRIVER I MAY TALK STUPID BC I CHOSE TO

Just post pictures already man. You gave us all a friggin fairy tale about how you "bought" the car and now we're getting the runaround with none of your loose ends fitting together. ldangeli may vouch for you but there are plenty of spoiled 22 year olds in this state who buy expensive cars.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

VERY VERY DUMB REPLY

SPOILED

I THOUGHT MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING THEN WHY THE HELL DO WE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT AND WORRY HOW MUCH WE SPEND........I DIDN'T KNOW MY AGE HAD SUMTHING TO DO WITH EITHER............................................ .................................................. .................MONEY IS EVERYTHING ITS WHAT PAYS FOR EVERYTHING

WHY BUY A FERRARI WHEN A Z06 BEATS IT, BC ITS CHEAPER THANX IM HERE TO HAVE FUN AND SPEND MUCH AS I CAN FOR MY ENJOYMENT OH YEAH U CAN SAY I OVERSPEND BY AT THE END WHAT DOES IT MEAN?...................... I SPENT TO MUCH......... I THOUGHT MONEY DOESNT MEAN EVERYTHIN......................... WAIT YOU CAN OF GOTTEN IT CHEAPER THEN THIS OR THAT HERE OR THERE WHEN AND WHY............................. PLEASE PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY U HAVE THE CAR AND DRIVE WE ALL LIVE ONCE AND YES MONEY IS EVERYTHING WITHOUT IT ANT GOT ****.............................................. .................................................. .....................

WAIT ITS A FERRARI

THANK YOU

NOW U CAN CALL ME DUMB
Old 08-06-2008, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
08 SL55
What happened to the ebay car? I'll bet the seller is PO'd if you didn't follow through on the transaction..... I'm with others, something doesn't add up here?
Old 08-06-2008, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
NOW U CAN CALL ME DUMB
Well, the jury is still out on that one. But you can turn off the Caps Lock now.

kthxby

Old 08-06-2008, 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
I'M 22
....and you're married?

Old 08-06-2008, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

VERY VERY DUMB REPLY

SPOILED

I THOUGHT MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING THEN WHY THE HELL DO WE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT AND WORRY HOW MUCH WE SPEND........I DIDN'T KNOW MY AGE HAD SUMTHING TO DO WITH EITHER............................................ .................................................. .................MONEY IS EVERYTHING ITS WHAT PAYS FOR EVERYTHING

WHY BUY A FERRARI WHEN A Z06 BEATS IT, BC ITS CHEAPER THANX IM HERE TO HAVE FUN AND SPEND MUCH AS I CAN FOR MY ENJOYMENT OH YEAH U CAN SAY I OVERSPEND BY AT THE END WHAT DOES IT MEAN?...................... I SPENT TO MUCH......... I THOUGHT MONEY DOESNT MEAN EVERYTHIN......................... WAIT YOU CAN OF GOTTEN IT CHEAPER THEN THIS OR THAT HERE OR THERE WHEN AND WHY............................. PLEASE PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY U HAVE THE CAR AND DRIVE WE ALL LIVE ONCE AND YES MONEY IS EVERYTHING WITHOUT IT ANT GOT ****.............................................. .................................................. .....................

WAIT ITS A FERRARI

THANK YOU

NOW U CAN CALL ME DUMB
WTF?

What are you attempting to say? Now I am really lost............furthermore, I could care less about your age. I could care less if you were 18 or 108, I know age has nothing to do with anything, the High School I went to had a student parking lot littered with new Bimmers, Porsches, Mercedes, Corvetttes and 60's & 70's muscle cars. It looked like a friggin car show. What I do have a problem with is the inconsistancy of your story.

Last edited by jrcart; 08-06-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
08 SL55
VERY VERY DUMB REPLY

SPOILED

WAIT ITS A FERRARI

THANK YOU

NOW U CAN CALL ME DUMB
...you're not sampling off the shelf are ya?
Old 08-06-2008, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
I'm calling ownage here. I think he can show the car, don't think he owns it. ldangli, all respect fellow tow *****, but me needs proof.

I'd have an easier time believing the madness if the little dude could spell and had some etiquette.

"AND ME BEING DUMB DOES NOT MAKE ME A DUMB DRIVER I MAY TALK STUPID BC I CHOSE TO"
Old 08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
IAND ME BEING DUMB DOES NOT MAKE ME A DUMB DRIVER I MAY TALK STUPID BC I CHOSE TO
You talk stupid because you choose to ...
Old 08-06-2008, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Wow...I know I had a post back a while ago where I misquoted a price on one stock, but this is on a whole other level.

Here is my **** side:

1. Why can't you post more pics?
2. Why did you have a car shipped from a local dealer?
3. If you own the car from a dealer what was the whole deal on the Ebay bit?
4. Why are you typing in all caps? That's yelling.
5. I know there are some rich folks that may not be highly educated, but your logic, spelling, and sentence structure is (not to insult) on 3rd grade level. What's the deal with that? Why talk stupid, even if you choose to?

I am lost on the whole bit, I expected to see some pics and congratulate ya but now we all have to wait for C43 to report back on actual status of ownership and before ownag3 is unleashed upon you.

Old 08-06-2008, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

WTF???

VERY VERY DUMB REPLY

SPOILED

WAIT ITS A FERRARI

THANK YOU

NOW U CAN CALL ME DUMB
I'm sorry, were you addressing me? Because I can't, for the life of me, figure out what part of your post points at anything I just said. You basically went on some schizo tyrade that had nothing to do with my post, or anything anybody else really said. Congratulations, you are officially a complete moron.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Even if C43 reports back, it does not mean anything. This guy could detail cars for a living and have a client with a BS or it could be a friends. On any given day of the week their are multiple sports cars and luxury badged vehicles owned by friends parked in my driveway, does not mean they are mine? NOPE! One of my good freinds owns a new R8 and my neighbor owns a new GT2, both of which would loan me their cars in a heartbeat, maybe I should head over to the Audi Forum and tell everyone about my new R8 LOL. I want C43 to see paperwork with this guys name and info on it, none of this makes any sense, why so many different stories...and why have it delivered from the same town???????????

Last edited by jrcart; 08-06-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Talk about "welcome to the BS club!"
Old 08-06-2008, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jrcart
Even if C43 reports back, it does not mean anything. This guy could detail cars for a living and have a client with a BS or it could be a friends. Any any given day of the week their are multiple sports and luxury exotics parked in my driveway, does not mean they are mine? NOPE! One of my good freinds owns a new R8 and my neighbor owns a new GT2, both of which would loan me their cars in a heartbeat, maybe I should head over to the Audi Forum and tell everyone about my new R8 LOL. I want C43 to see paperwork with this guys name and info on it, none of this makes any sense, why so many different stories...and why have it delivered from the same town???????????
Parsippany BORDERS Morristown dude. You'd drive the car off the lot, you wouldn't have it delivered. None of this makes any sense.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by jrcart
Even if C43 reports back, it does not mean anything. This guy could detail cars for a living and have a client with a BS or it could be a friends. Any any given day of the week their are multiple sports and luxury exotics parked in my driveway, does not mean they are mine? NOPE! One of my good freinds owns a new R8 and my neighbor owns a new GT2, both of which would loan me their cars in a heartbeat, maybe I should head over to the Audi Forum and tell everyone about my new R8 LOL. I want C43 to see paperwork with this guys name and info on it, none of this makes any sense, why so many different stories...and why have it delivered from the same town???????????
JRCart, I have to agree with that as well. Paperwork and hard evidence trumps all.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Banned

Old 08-06-2008, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Oh well, there's always BenzWorld.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Banned

ill take pictures and post my paper work to make yall happy tnite if I dont I dont have the car then

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just Won This BABY!!.....