CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by JT55
I kinda miss the little fat guy.
(thats not an invite)
JT, you need Marty, he completes you!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A damn pickup truck
Originally Posted by jrcart
You were out enjoying your car at the time???? That is your excuse for not posting pics???? You were not out enjoying your car, you were online, on this forum insulting people. Like I said a few days ago, tell which one of my cars you want a pic of and I will walk down to my garage or drive to my warehouse and take a few pics and have them posted up within 10 minutes, it's that simple....PERIOD! You should have been prepared to do the same to clear your name.

M3 please....
Old 08-18-2008, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
JT, you need Marty, he completes you!
He had me at HERR -OH (get it?)
Old 08-18-2008, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 ML BT
Yeah, growing up on the East Coast taught me all those ethnic niceties.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by DFW01E55
Yeah, growing up on the East Coast taught me all those ethnic niceties.
There is nothing nice about abusing the language of this country that i love so much.

Soon i will have actual substance to contribute instead of nonsense
Old 08-22-2008, 08:13 PM

clk 500 2003
glad i got other part of the story, if anyone else wants this story from beginning go to https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=252404&page=1

!!! Def worth a complete read !!!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:58 PM

'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
im not trying to offend anyone, but 90% of you have terrible grammar. im not quite sure, but i dont think anyone has used the word your in the right context. what is wrong with you people? i can understand leaving aposrophes out of abbreviations, but your and you're are two different things... how can you people have so much money and such a weak verbal background? come on guys english was my third learned language and im embarrased to see punctuation and spelling errors of such severity out of people i look up to and respect.

as' for' martys grammar i' dont' think' he' knows' how' to' use' apostrophe's, or' even' knows' what' they' do'. he just slaps 'em in everywhere. he was talking about how he worked at his father's art gallery for a while and thats how he made the money to buy the liquor store, in short, daddy gave him everything but a shred of education, i believe a standing ovation is in order...
Old 08-25-2008, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by SeeKlasse
im not trying to offend anyone, but 90% of you have terrible grammar. im not quite sure, but i dont think anyone has used the word your in the right context. what is wrong with you people? i can understand leaving aposrophes out of abbreviations, but your and you're are two different things... how can you people have so much money and such a weak verbal background? come on guys english was my third learned language and im embarrased to see punctuation and spelling errors of such severity out of people i look up to and respect.

as' for' martys grammar i' dont' think' he' knows' how' to' use' apostrophe's, or' even' knows' what' they' do'. he just slaps 'em in everywhere. he was talking about how he worked at his father's art gallery for a while and thats how he made the money to buy the liquor store, in short, daddy gave him everything but a shred of education, i believe a standing ovation is in order...
Hmmm ever heard of the pot & kettle story? & The pronoun "I" In orthography, this pronoun is comparable to proper nouns. In most writing I is always capitalised. Also check your multiple spelling errors

I could go on but this is a casual forum. I make plenty of errors too, but you're complaint followed by this text above is laughable, you totally contradict yourself
Old 08-25-2008, 03:38 PM

clk 500 2003
+1 especially about the casual part.

i always spellcheck or would not be readable to others lol.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:58 PM

Whats u talkin bout Willis??
Old 08-25-2008, 04:08 PM

oh yeah theres another good one theyre(they are) and their are also completely different... thats also a very serious error. its like saying hey im gonna eat this apple and you have an orange in your hand, but it doesnt matter right?
Old 08-25-2008, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Thericker
Hmmm ever heard of the pot & kettle story? & The pronoun "I" In orthography, this pronoun is comparable to proper nouns. In most writing I is always capitalised. Also check your multiple spelling errors

I could go on but this is a casual forum. I make plenty of errors too, but you're complaint followed by this text above is laughable, you totally contradict yourself
the only real spelling error was embarrassed, and in apostrophes i missed the t not because i dont know theres a t in the word. i dont capitalize i's and dont punctuate with apostrophes most of the time because it's (you use apostrophes when abbreviating it is, not "its" in the possessive form) entirely too time consuming. aside from capitalization errors and minor spelling im referring to people not being able to distinguish between two completely seperate words, a serious breach of verbal integrity.

any other takers? i need a lawyer or historian here, because apparently, some people missed out on highschool english and didnt catch it the second time around in college. hard to believe im an engineer. maybe i learned the important stuff on the boat on the way over here haha.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
whatcha xpect frum a publick skul edgeamacashun?
Old 08-25-2008, 04:30 PM

well being only 24 i aspire to be alot like you guys here in the clk bs forum (except for marty, of course) when i see severe errors where people honestly couldnt distiguish between the proper use of two different words it sticks out like a sore thumb when put next to pictures of all of your sweet cars and beautiful homes (often times a nice car parked atop a cobblestone drive of an impressive mansion of a home). im on a crusade to save the english language, if anything you should be happy as my folly is your betterment
Old 08-25-2008, 04:33 PM

your = item belonging to you
you're(youre) = you are
their = item belonging to them
they're(theyre)= they are

+1 for usa and our fine english language.

ebonics = -1 for usa, tarnishing a fine language
Old 08-25-2008, 04:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
your = item belonging to you
you're(youre) = you are
their = item belonging to them
they're(theyre)= they are

+1 for usa and our fine english language.

ebonics = -1 for usa, tarnishing a fine language
you forgot there= adverb; relating to any place other than here "look over there"
Old 08-25-2008, 04:41 PM

ah yes thank you

+1
Old 08-25-2008, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 ML BT
the only real spelling error was embarrassed, and in apostrophes i missed the t not because i dont know theres a t in the word. ...
No excuses, your a 2 time looser at the spelling be!

At least you're not the worst speller, the previous sentence saves you that indignity!

When the grammar and spelling police show up, the thread is on life support.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=SeeKlasse;3015399]im not trying to offend anyone, but 90% of you have terrible grammar. im not quite sure, but i dont think anyone has used the word your in the right context. what is wrong with you people? i can understand leaving aposrophes out of abbreviations, but your and you're are two different things... how can you people have so much money and such a weak verbal background? come on guys english was my third learned language and im embarrased to see punctuation and spelling errors of such severity out of people i look up to and respect.

as' for' martys grammar i' dont' think' he' knows' how' to' use' apostrophe's, or' even' knows' what' they' do'. he just slaps 'em in everywhere. he was talking about how he worked at his father's art gallery for a while and thats how he made the money to buy the liquor store, in short, daddy gave him everything but a shred of education, i believe a standing ovation is in order...[/QUOTE

Grammarian:

"The Grammarian usually has little to contribute to a discussion and possesses few effective weapons. To compensate, he will point out minor errors in spelling and grammar. Because of Grammarian's obvious weakness most Warriors ignore him."

Guys guys nobody likes a Grammarian - lets stop being Grammarians and be the warriors that we all are in our own special way. Hows about we talk ab something more interesting like the fact that $6500 worth of CF came back the wrong color. HOw bout that wanna talk ab that one?.....
Old 08-25-2008, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
well being only 24 i aspire to be alot like you guys here in the clk bs forum (except for marty, of course) when i see severe errors where people honestly couldnt distiguish between the proper use of two different words it sticks out like a sore thumb when put next to pictures of all of your sweet cars and beautiful homes (often times a nice car parked atop a cobblestone drive of an impressive mansion of a home). im on a crusade to save the english language, if anything you should be happy as my folly is your betterment
Hmmm do you know a lot is not alot

Spelling distinguish...distiguish

Not using any capitals or apostrophes minimal commas, ZERO periods is just as bad as Marty's unintelligible chicken scratch INMOP

You should be more helpful than trying to poke holes in posters grammar on a phukin Car Forum, you are lame....

im on a crusade to save the english language
in case you haven't noticed this aint Shakespeare sweetheart

Last edited by Thericker; 08-25-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Thericker
Hmmm do you know a lot is not alot
RICKER - are u being a Grammarian now?
Warrior Ricker Warrior.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
RICKER - are u being a Grammarian now?
Warrior Ricker Warrior.
Nah I am finished playing, cars are far more interesting than your you're you are etc..
Old 08-26-2008, 01:50 AM

wow you guys are really fired up. i love how you pick apart my sentences and find spelling errors which are often typos and an apprent omission of periods. i was specifically pointing out how people dont use the right words in the right context which is not a spelling nor punctiation error, it is an error in the use of the english language.

i also am more interested in cars and hence will concede to being crotchety about this grammar issue and apologize for wasting peoples time with an off topic discussion.

i honestly didnt want to offend anyone, most of you are really cool people with a lot of automotive wisdom to contribute to our small community. maybe after this little spat people will choose which words they use, in the proper context, while still typing in casual form, which is all i asked for. i just want people to distinguish between the right words

sorry again
Old 08-26-2008, 01:53 AM

Guys guys nobody likes a Grammarian - lets stop being Grammarians and be the warriors that we all are in our own special way. Hows about we talk ab something more interesting like the fact that $6500 worth of CF came back the wrong color. HOw bout that wanna talk ab that one?.....
what were you trying to redo in cf? the clk bs already has alot in it... please elaborate
Old 08-26-2008, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
wow you guys are really fired up. i love how you pick apart my sentences and find spelling errors which are often typos and an apprent omission of periods. i was specifically pointing out how people dont use the right words in the right context which is not a spelling nor punctiation error, it is an error in the use of the english language.

i also am more interested in cars and hence will concede to being crotchety about this grammar issue and apologize for wasting peoples time with an off topic discussion.

i honestly didnt want to offend anyone, most of you are really cool people with a lot of automotive wisdom to contribute to our small community. maybe after this little spat people will choose which words they use, in the proper context, while still typing in casual form, which is all i asked for. i just want people to distinguish between the right words

sorry again
I wouldn't mind at all if you could concentrate your efforts on the employees @ my local K-mart & every fast food chain possible

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics