CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics

Well, I drove up to MBHQ today to try and finally put this topic to rest.Met up with Marty around 2:15pm.He patiently waited for me - I was over an hour late due to a overturned vehicle at Exit 7 of the NJTP.The vehicle is definitely his.The guy is genuine as far as I am concerned.I re-read the thread that started all of this and I agree his story didn't exactly provide a very detailed time line as to how the transactions went down.I know one of the biggest questions was "Why would the $tealership deliver a 140k car when you live within xx-amount of miles of it?".He provided me with the explanation -because,I wanted to know also.I told RBrenton the explanation and out of respect for Marty , I will post it later this week,with Marty's pre-appoved consent.We went for a ride and I must say, you guys have one hell of a vehicle! That car's exhaust note is simply unreal!
We arrived back at MBHQ to get down to the business-the paperwork/proof.As you can see below I have posted the pics.The first one is of both of our cars , the second is today's New York Times and the rest speak for themselves.I have eliminated his address & DL # for obvious reasons.I really don't know what else he could have provided for proof.I examined the documents closely and everything matched.There are still going to be skeptics out there who have their doubts,but I can't help them.While we spoke he explained that he made a mistake posting the anti-american statements and that in fact he is truly sorry.I think its time that he is cut some slack.He's 22 and overreacted like any 22 yr old would do when backed into a corner.That's it for that topic, I am done.For those of who now believe the car is his ,I believe he is owed a apology.For those of you who still don't believe the car is his,you are on your own.
Attached Thumbnails AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000534.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000532.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000536.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000538.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000539.jpg  

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000540.jpg  
Old 08-09-2008, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

Originally Posted by C43AMG
Well, I drove up to MBHQ today to try and finally put this topic to rest.Met up with Marty around 2:15pm.He patiently waited for me - I was over an hour late due to a overturned vehicle at Exit 7 of the NJTP.The vehicle is definitely his.The guy is genuine as far as I am concerned.I re-read the thread that started all of this and I agree his story didn't exactly provide a very detailed time line as to how the transactions went down.I know one of the biggest questions was "Why would the $tealership deliver a 140k car when you live within xx-amount of miles of it?".He provided me with the explanation -because,I wanted to know also.I told RBrenton the explanation and out of respect for Marty , I will post it later this week,with Marty's pre-appoved consent.We went for a ride and I must say, you guys have one hell of a vehicle! That car's exhaust note is simply unreal!
We arrived back at MBHQ to get down to the business-the paperwork/proof.As you can see below I have posted the pics.The first one is of both of our cars , the second is today's New York Times and the rest speak for themselves.I have eliminated his address & DL # for obvious reasons.I really don't know what else he could have provided for proof.I examined the documents closely and everything matched.There are still going to be skeptics out there who have their doubts,but I can't help them.While we spoke he explained that he made a mistake posting the anti-american statements and that in fact he is truly sorry.I think its time that he is cut some slack.He's 22 and overreacted like any 22 yr old would do when backed into a corner.That's it for that topic, I am done.For those of who now believe the car is his ,I believe he is owed a apology.For those of you who still don't believe the car is his,you are on your own.

wow,this is like a script to a movie....
paper next to the car,how much was the ransome????
Old 08-09-2008, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

more pics..............
Attached Thumbnails AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000545.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000541.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000542.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000543.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000546.jpg  

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000547.jpg  
Old 08-09-2008, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

last set....if the pic's are messed up I will try to fix.......dial-up sux !
Attached Thumbnails AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000548.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000549.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000550.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im000552blk.jpg   AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics-im00553blk.jpg  

Old 08-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
Hey Dave, I had a great time tday. I thank you for comeing out to check the car out. I hope soon we can meet again and maybe go for a spin in your car. I hope most of the guys will belive it if not what more can I say? I thank you and again sorry for those who I disrespected and with the anti-american statement and whatever else you may have been offended by. Drive safe and stay happy.

-MarTy-
Old 08-09-2008, 09:17 PM

CLK 55
Originally Posted by BelaMeca

wow,this is like a script to a movie....
paper next to the car,how much was the ransome????
lmao, u know! smh @ all that
Old 08-09-2008, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
pop corn
Old 08-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
For some reason.... I'm thinking that proof of ownership means nothing to guys like CH, Jcart and many of the involved members of this forum.

From reading your previous threads, I think you blew it long ago.

If you wish to redeem yourself at this point, I would suggest that you claim you've found Jesus and hired a transcriptionist that will post all future fragmented and incoherent rants.

Friend, when I read a thread like this, all I can think of is: THANK GOD YOU LIVE IN THE USA!!!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rock
For some reason.... I'm thinking that proof of ownership means nothing to guys like CH, Jcart and many of the involved members of this forum.

If you wish to redeem yourself at this point, I would suggest that you claim you've found Jesus and hired a transcriptionist that will post all future fragmented and incoherent rants.

Friend, when I read a thread like this, all I can think of is: THANK GOD YOU LIVE IN THE USA!!!!!
For some reason.... I'm thinking that proof of ownership means nothing to guys like CH, Jcart and many of the involved members of this forum
Those guy's mean nothing to me. I just wanted the ownage to stop. Which now I belive it will.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:18 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350

U forgot to add me to that list.
So actually owning the car takes makes up for all the rest of it?
I don't think so.
Everytime he chimes in on a post I cringe.
But.. then I get to make fun of him and my day is a lil brighter - ok here's one more :
U catch the license picture?
I thought the camera only puts on ten lbs? not 100.
Sorry i cant stop.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JT55
U forgot to add me to that list.
So actually owning the car takes makes up for all the rest of it?
I don't think so.
Everytime he chimes in on a post I cringe.
But.. then I get to make fun of him and my day is a lil brighter - ok here's one more :
U catch the license picture?
I thought the camera only puts on ten lbs? not 100.
Sorry i cant stop.
Crack your joke's, like me. I'm 22 and own the same car as you . Wait better yet, with you already seen my picture on the computer cracking up joke's mean's your alot more childish then me. Oh yeah, on that picture I was 17. At that time I was rocking a 2003 G55 with daddy's money if you recall. Funny thing is now, I own my car now without my father's help. Question you should ask yourself is do you own your car or did I just owned you?

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-10-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:55 PM

WHT BS
You guys all retarted. Live it alone already. He is a kid that said some stupid stuff. Lets move on and make this forum a respectable place like it used to be.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Yeah a lot of people owe him appologies in my opinion. He's already manned up for his over reating....time for the rest of the people to man up as well.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Eitan1
You guys all retarted. Live it alone already. He is a kid that said some stupid stuff. Lets move on and make this forum a respectable place like it used to be.
Thank you! Sorry, but we have some grown childish men here. They just don't get it. After I have proven them all wrong and with an apology. They still can't seem to belive it. Wait, what do I know? I'm just a kid with a black series.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Almost a Member!

E55 or CL600, if I could make up my mind
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Sorry, but we have some grown childish men here.
Coming from somebody that keeps posting retarded ***** on multiple alts, that sure means a lot.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Ahhhh, alright alright, I guess you passed the test rookie.

But we'll be watching you!!!

Pulling ownage song off the server when I get a chance.

You're a tough kid. Most would have long ditched by now.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Wait, what do I know? I'm just a fat kid with a black series.

You guys are letting him off too easy, he disrespected the entire forum, his proof of ownership means nothing @ this point...
Old 08-10-2008, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
Good thing the BS has a strong suspension...
Old 08-10-2008, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G63 AMG, SL65 AMG, CLS550, S550, Tesla Model S Performance, Challenger SRT8
I find it amusing everyone is accusing him of being an immature/stupid 22 year old yet most of you are acting like kids. Go figure!
Old 08-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Banned

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-10-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MercPlease
I find it amusing everyone is accusing him of being an immature/stupid 22 year old yet most of you are acting like kids. Go figure!

Your rite about the immature part. I'm not that stupid. I find it amusing bc I just proved them wrong. Now that they see it. They have nothing else better to do but crack joke's about me. That's wat you call stupid and immature. Just let it ride....

P.S. Let me know if my spelling and grammer have improved. Seem's like most of you can read it now.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:55 AM

WHT BS
Who runs this forum? And why hasn't this person chimed in and / or booted anyone off? Enough already. Does anyone have anything interesting (CAR related) to say. I may have to sell my BS and buy a mini. I think their forum might be more interesting.
Lets move on Gents.

Hey AMG,
Please, Please, Please stop being a dillweed and let it go. Stop sending all this nonesensical garbage into cyberspace.
Kudos on the much improved Grammar or Grammer.

Last edited by Eitan1; 08-10-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:20 AM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
"Question you should ask yourself is do you own your car or did I just owned you?"

HUH???

Listen Rosetta Stone - I have no idea what your even saying half the time - I have to consult the Stupid to English Manual everytime you say something.

School is in session son - Grab a Twinkie and sit down and stay in your place.

Here's the deal Marty - the fact that your 22 and own this car means ZERO to me - I could care less. In your world of MySpace, Facebook, M3 Forums, Jersey Shore, Joey's Surf Club you think owning this car makes you too cool for school. Well let me be the first to tell you -It doesn't. This car is now your identity cause you dont have one and you think that this is your ticket to the rock n roll hall of fame.
When you grow up you'll realize it don't mean ----- Like every other grown up here does. I for one think you are a complete idiot on many levels -not just your retarded posts - lame comebacks and in general stupid threads. "What kind of air do you guys use to fill your tires? - I use Fresh how bout you?"
I cant imagine what responsible parent would let their 22 yr old son save up 140k and then blow it on a car at 22!?
Right there you should be elected into the morons hall of fame.
The rest is just icing on the cake.
When you the thrill wears off (in a few weeks) you'll realize that ur "Im 22 and own a Black series bit" is old and nobody cares. It wont win you friends or girls and kids your age will hate you more than they already do. Hopefully some Jersey or Staten Island Guidos might throw you a beatin just because.
That money could have much better served your future by investing it or expanding your business or the like. In my opinion unless your Dad did buy that car or you are worth a few hundred K yourself you have no business owning that car. Coming on this forum and trying to impress people who are twice your age with your financial prowess is beyond laughable. There are people on this board that you dont have enough money to be their lawn jockey (look it up) It makes you look like a total idiot - You have shot yourself in the foot 100x here in less than a month. Its over for you.
Nobody here is laughing with you - everyone is laughing at you. Thats what you dont understand. Why dont u take a break for awhile and when you come back have a ghostwriter write your posts for you - you can dictate them to him and he can decipher them (or try) and make an intelligent post or comment in your behalf.
In the meantime you think you can come stretch my seats out for me - there still a lil stiff.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a transcriptionist
.........a chick.....with a d!ck....a pad.......and a BIC (pen) ?
Old 08-10-2008, 09:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C280
so what, hes still fat and ugly and his girl only married him for his money. Plus it's prob his dad's money anyway.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics