CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
I don't know man... knowing how MBW CSI works, I think the only thing that would calm them down is if you post a pic of you inside the trunk of your BS.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Ahhhh, alright alright, I guess you passed the test rookie.

But we'll be watching you!!!

Pulling ownage song off the server when I get a chance.

You're a tough kid. Most would have long ditched by now.
I VOTE THAT THE OWNAGE SONG STAYS!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C280
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Ahhhh, alright alright, I guess you passed the test rookie.

But we'll be watching you!!!

Pulling ownage song off the server when I get a chance.

You're a tough kid. Most would have long ditched by now.
Please see my thread in the off-topic section.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok Marty, I appologize for doubting you had the car. I am not appologizing for anything else though, your behavior and some remarks were uncalled for. If you would have just posted up a couple pics right away I think things would not have gotten as out of hand as they did. I'm still baffled as to why you did not just post up a few pics to prove us all wrong. In this day and age of instant everything, video or picture proof should be easy to supply any of us doubters.

I assume since you are the owner of this car you will be attending the MIR Drag event on November 15th since it is just a short trip down the road from Jersey. Be sure to mark your calender, it's going to be a fun event and I'm sure if you do not make any more enemies between now and then people will chalk this up as a mis-understanding and move on and welcome you to the AMG community.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by C43AMG
.........a chick.....with a d!ck....a pad.......and a BIC (pen) ?
No. He dictates and someone types his words (making corrections as needed).
Old 08-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
Just woke up. As I relize how far this has gone it's all stupid, I guess. I wasted your time as well as mine. My comment's have just ruined my reputation on these forum's and to some member's. I just wanted to enjoy ownership of the car and the stories threw these forum's. I apparently can't. This due to my lack of how me getting the car and providing proof. As JRCART said, only if I had done this sonner ( I was enjoying my car at the time). I totally understand now. I have already apologized enough. It's time for you to do the same. I will stay away for a few day's and let the member's enjoy the black series forums as the way it used to be. Again sorry for my statement's and lack of behavior. I belive we all should move on but not forget this. I just would like to thank a few of you for taking me back. For those who still going on with the stupidy remark's go for it. As far I have seen, I just have rattled your cage. JT55, your rite if that make's you happy. I just want this to stop. Half of what you may say is true but the other half sorry don't have a clue what your talking about. In the furture when I may have question's about the car? I hope all you black series onwer's can help out and not just bash on how I look and talk please. Until then guy's, I am truly sorry and will do my best to stay postive with you all. I'll be heading to Wildwood, NJ with my wife for a couple of day's (she didnt marry me bc of money. she married me bc I care and love her.) also on why I got married so young I wanted to see my kids grow and make sure didn't make the mistake's like me. I also knew she would be a great mother.

Alright guys I'll stay off until wed. You all enjoy the Black Series as I am with mine. Drive-Safe and again sorry.

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-10-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:37 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by jrcart
Ok Marty, I appologize for doubting you had the car. I am not appologizing for anything else though, your behavior and some remarks were uncalled for. If you would have just posted up a couple pics right away I think things would not have gotten as out of hand as they did. I'm still baffled as to why you did not just post up a few pics to prove us all wrong. In this day and age of instant everything, video or picture proof should be easy to supply any of us doubters.

I assume since you are the owner of this car you will be attending the MIR Drag event on November 15th since it is just a short trip down the road from Jersey. Be sure to mark your calender, it's going to be a fun event and I'm sure if you do not make any more enemies between now and then people will chalk this up as a mis-understanding and move on and welcome you to the AMG community.

Hold strong jr - hold strong - don't go soft on us now
Look what happened when Carlito went soft on Benny Blanco from the Bronx
See what i mean
Old 08-10-2008, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
You guys should be thanking me. I got Marty off his CAPS LOCK FETISH.

He's also coming along nicely with complete sentences.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RBrenton
You guys should be thanking me. I got Marty off his CAPS LOCK FETISH.

He's also coming along nicely with complete sentences.
Amen to that brutha
Old 08-10-2008, 05:26 PM

C55
everyday somewhere in the world a mbworld csi finds a poseur who doesnt really own the car. but sometimes they are real. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old 08-10-2008, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Just woke up. As I relize how far this has gone it's all stupid, I guess. I wasted your time as well as mine. My comment's have just ruined my reputation on these forum's and to some member's. I just wanted to enjoy ownership of the car and the stories threw these forum's. I apparently can't. This due to my lack of how me getting the car and providing proof. As JRCART said, only if I had done this sonner ( I was enjoying my car at the time).

Alright guys I'll stay off until wed. You all enjoy the Black Series as I am with mine. Drive-Safe and again sorry.
You were out enjoying your car at the time???? That is your excuse for not posting pics???? You were not out enjoying your car, you were online, on this forum insulting people. Like I said a few days ago, tell which one of my cars you want a pic of and I will walk down to my garage or drive to my warehouse and take a few pics and have them posted up within 10 minutes, it's that simple....PERIOD! You should have been prepared to do the same to clear your name.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
You were out enjoying your car at the time???? That is your excuse for not posting pics???? You were not out enjoying your car, you were online, on this forum insulting people. Like I said a few days ago, tell which one of my cars you want a pic of and I will walk down to my garage or drive to my warehouse and take a few pics and have them posted up within 10 minutes, it's that simple....PERIOD! You should have been prepared to do the same to clear your name.
I would like to see a picture of your Camaro.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Just woke up. As I relize how far this has gone it's all stupid, I guess. I wasted your time as well as mine. My comment's have just ruined my reputation on these forum's and to some member's. I just wanted to enjoy ownership of the car and the stories threw these forum's. I apparently can't. This due to my lack of how me getting the car and providing proof. As JRCART said, only if I had done this sonner ( I was enjoying my car at the time). I totally understand now. I have already apologized enough. It's time for you to do the same. I will stay away for a few day's and let the member's enjoy the black series forums as the way it used to be. Again sorry for my statement's and lack of behavior. I belive we all should move on but not forget this. I just would like to thank a few of you for taking me back. For those who still going on with the stupidy remark's go for it. As far I have seen, I just have rattled your cage. JT55, your rite if that make's you happy. I just want this to stop. Half of what you may say is true but the other half sorry don't have a clue what your talking about. In the furture when I may have question's about the car? I hope all you black series onwer's can help out and not just bash on how I look and talk please. Until then guy's, I am truly sorry and will do my best to stay postive with you all. I'll be heading to Wildwood, NJ with my wife for a couple of day's (she didnt marry me bc of money. she married me bc I care and love her.) also on why I got married so young I wanted to see my kids grow and make sure didn't make the mistake's like me. I also knew she would be a great mother.

All of a sudden, the grammar improves! Why so serious?

What happened to the clown? What happened to the freak with no boundaries?

Aren't you going to tell us how you got your smile?
Old 08-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SoCalCLK
All of a sudden, the grammar improves! Why so serious?

What happened to the clown? What happened to the freak with no boundaries?

Aren't you going to tell us how you got your smile?
No...I know I went to far. I just hope we can make the best of it. I dont think the bashing will ever stop for me. One day will hope it will stop and you guy's can take me in.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Banned

Yes you are rite. I just belive I don't have to prove something to somebody that has no importance to me. I'm just here to enjoy the stories and question's concering the car. I am not here so we can be buddie's.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Yes you are rite. I just belive I don't have to prove something to somebody that has no importance to me. I'm just here to enjoy the stories and question's concering the car. I am not here so we can be buddie's.
MarTy, MarTy, MarTy....

You just couldn't do it. You said you would leave it be until Wednesday. By my calendar, today is still Tuesday. Be a man of your word....

By the way, when I'm posting, misspellings are underlined in red prior to hitting the "submit reply". You should look into that to save yourself some more ownage.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Hey Dave, I had a great time tday. I thank you for comeing out to check the car out. I hope soon we can meet again and maybe go for a spin in your car. I hope most of the guys will belive it if not what more can I say? I thank you and again sorry for those who I disrespected and with the anti-american statement and whatever else you may have been offended by. Drive safe and stay happy.

-MarTy-
I am a man of my word. I said I would do this: Marty, congrats on your car, and we stand corrected on you not owning the CLK63.

However, you have to ready for this type of ownage due to your disrespect to this forum, certain members, and anti-American statement. Sorry, but I did warn you! (Remember I told you to chill, if not you would be grabbing your ankles?)

I have to say you are stepping up your e-etiquette. Have fun with the car, chalk it up to a learning and growth experience.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
No...I know I went to far. I just hope we can make the best of it. I dont think the bashing will ever stop for me. One day will hope it will stop and you guy's can take me in.
Glad you got rid of the Joker sig photo. That stuff was getting straight stupid. Next thing you know, you were going to call yourself the Red Hood.

Congrats on the Black Series. A beautiful CLK. Get out there and drive it!
Old 08-13-2008, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Congrats. If I was out of line, my apologies.

C43AMG: Thanks for the newspaper. Nice touch.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
(she didnt marry me bc of money. she married me bc I care and love her.) also on why I got married so young I wanted to see my kids grow and make sure didn't make the mistake's like me. I also knew she would be a great mother.

Marty, I'm impressed by this statement. What a very mature thing to say. I remember you mentioned that, "Life is about money." You just proved yourself wrong. Life is more than about money. It is also about family and friends. Things money cannot buy.

One thing for sure, you'll teach the kids net/forum ettiquette.

Last edited by Sincity; 08-13-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:25 AM

2014 CTS-V (6spd, phantom grey), 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV (black raven)
Who knows, maybe buying the car will be good for Marty in the long run.
Maybe he will lose some weight, since now he won't be able to afford to eat...
Old 08-17-2008, 10:40 AM

2014 CTS-V (6spd, phantom grey), 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV (black raven)
Originally Posted by JT55
"Question you should ask yourself is do you own your car or did I just owned you?"

HUH???

Listen Rosetta Stone - I have no idea what your even saying half the time - I have to consult the Stupid to English Manual everytime you say something.

School is in session son - Grab a Twinkie and sit down and stay in your place.

Here's the deal Marty - the fact that your 22 and own this car means ZERO to me - I could care less. In your world of MySpace, Facebook, M3 Forums, Jersey Shore, Joey's Surf Club you think owning this car makes you too cool for school. Well let me be the first to tell you -It doesn't. This car is now your identity cause you dont have one and you think that this is your ticket to the rock n roll hall of fame.
When you grow up you'll realize it don't mean ----- Like every other grown up here does. I for one think you are a complete idiot on many levels -not just your retarded posts - lame comebacks and in general stupid threads. "What kind of air do you guys use to fill your tires? - I use Fresh how bout you?"
I cant imagine what responsible parent would let their 22 yr old son save up 140k and then blow it on a car at 22!?
Right there you should be elected into the morons hall of fame.
The rest is just icing on the cake.
When you the thrill wears off (in a few weeks) you'll realize that ur "Im 22 and own a Black series bit" is old and nobody cares. It wont win you friends or girls and kids your age will hate you more than they already do. Hopefully some Jersey or Staten Island Guidos might throw you a beatin just because.
That money could have much better served your future by investing it or expanding your business or the like. In my opinion unless your Dad did buy that car or you are worth a few hundred K yourself you have no business owning that car. Coming on this forum and trying to impress people who are twice your age with your financial prowess is beyond laughable. There are people on this board that you dont have enough money to be their lawn jockey (look it up) It makes you look like a total idiot - You have shot yourself in the foot 100x here in less than a month. Its over for you.
Nobody here is laughing with you - everyone is laughing at you. Thats what you dont understand. Why dont u take a break for awhile and when you come back have a ghostwriter write your posts for you - you can dictate them to him and he can decipher them (or try) and make an intelligent post or comment in your behalf.
In the meantime you think you can come stretch my seats out for me - there still a lil stiff.
ROFLMAO!!!
They say laughter adds a few years to your life...I think I'll live to be 100
Old 08-17-2008, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
Nice CLK63BS Marty, and congratulations on being able to afford such an expensive car at young age. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by shchow
ROFLMAO!!!
They say laughter adds a few years to your life...I think I'll live to be 100
Glad you liked it - Rosetta Stone - one of my better ones - LOL
I kinda miss the little fat guy.
(thats not an invite)
Old 08-17-2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Addicted2Speed
Nice CLK63BS Marty, and congratulations on being able to afford such an expensive car at young age. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?
let me answer so he doesnt have too
HE supposedly owns a liquor store.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: AmgAutobahnAuto's CLK63BS- Proof & Pics