CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

JRcart ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by jrcart
I don't think I will be posting any pics on here, if I were to do so somebody would most likely just say I'm full of crap and/or call me a liar...hell people still say I don't really own a BS LOL Too many haters on this site. I have come to the conclusion that half of the AMG owners on this site are OFF's (over financed ****s, you know who you are) (no offense to all you guys that can really afford yours) that scrounged up enough cash for a small down payment on a 72 month finance plan for a 5 year old AMG. I'm sure pics will surface soon enough from some car show, meet or track event.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK AMG BLACK SERIES (among other German things)
Originally Posted by 220S
Exactly, Mr. Agog. Which is why I was being facetious with my post.

Me thinks that it's just one of those "makes me feels good to deride the unwashed masses" sort of thing.

I'd still like to see the pics, however.
Originally Posted by transferred
Me too.

wtdoom...you need to turn on your facetiousness meter...I thought brits were good at that
dear new friends i was in full agreement with you , i was actually referencing the older threads i have read where people have actually sent intermediaries to photograph ownership evidence etc !!!! i kid you not i have seen these horrors in my search of the forum
(p.s i am glad i am not alone in sarcasm )
Old 10-26-2009, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
where is jim?
Old 10-27-2009, 06:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by juicee63
where is jim?
Reality TV show?
Old 10-28-2009, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupé
Instead of the prominent clock that AMG left in place, the 63 BS would have been well-served by a facetious meter. Put it up front on the dash, so the driver need not turn a blind eye....
Old 11-01-2009, 09:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'17 CLS550
It really amazes me the smugness of some on this and EVERY other car forum I participate in. At the end of the day, isn't it about being "an enthusiast"? Who gives a rat's *** what you did (finance, lease, cash) to own what you own? I, and most others, really don't give a chit about how much money you, I or anybody else on here has. We come on here to discuss our love for these cars. Yes, I'm sure there are some that rent an apartment and drive a $75-100K car. I certainly wouldn't (unless I was in transition from one home to another or job relocation,e tc.) but who are we to tell someone what to do with THEIR life.

For the geniuses on here that chastise those that have some debt on their car, let me ask you this........if I can use OPP at 0 to 1.9% and invest my money and get even a meager 3.5-5.0% return today on it...what makes more sense? Get over your self importance.