CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

White BS for sale - 2k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 07:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
Originally Posted by White Mamba
Why are the euro-versions double the price?
give our country some more time and they'll be taxing us up the @ss to pay for their bull$h!t--enjoy it while it lasts
Old 11-04-2010, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by sprins
Don't forget the mighty taxes that are being paid in Europe for luxury goods such as automobiles, to pay for the things the have-nots can't pay for but nevertheless claim the right to have.
Ah yes, entitlements, the U.S. is headed in that direction...I work hard so someone else can benefit from it, great concept LOL.

I have to laugh at France, god forbid they have to work to age 62 before they can retire LOL
Old 11-11-2010, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
Originally Posted by GRahal09
Hey guys! Just became a member to this forum and saw this ad. The car is amazing, it now has 3500 miles on it! Just got a new clear bra on it today.

If anyone knows of someone looking for renntech headers and sound pipe please let me know, im looking to put Evosport stuff on the car.

The car is awesome, and yes my dad did get one of the first in the country. Thats what made me fall in love with the car. Trouble is its hard to want to do anything but burnouts

Anyway thanks to Chuck because the car is spotless. I will post some pics, have wheels coming for it tomorrow, and MACarbon is doing an entire carbon interior for it. Cant wait!!!
Congrats on the car - and welcome to board. Next time Chuck has car for sale, we will know to grab it faster
PL