CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Maybe selling: any interest?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 138 Likes on 51 Posts
'94 NSX,'99 NSX Z,'12 C63 Black Series (Prior: '07 E63, '08 CLK63 Black Series,'14 E63-S & 16 C63-S)
Originally Posted by thebishman
Well the dreaded car ADD has kicked in again and I'm thinking of trading in the BS. Before I get too far along in the process, I wanted to let you guys know in case anyone has an interest in my car.

Details:

Iridium Silver
3400 miles
Excellent condition both exterior and interior; (i.e. no bodywork damage now or ever, and no wear to the interior including the driver's side seat bolster)
OEM MB Bluetooth module installed (cost $1200)
2nd owner
Clean Carfax
Tires with about 50% remaining front and rear
3M clear bra to the front end, headlights and mirrors
20% window tint
Always garaged

Asking $85,000 OBO (this includes two brand new, never mounted Corsa rear tires and a 10mm NIB set of EVO, (H+R) spacers.

PM me if interested and I'll send you the VIN and pictures, plus any more details you'd like. I honestly believe this is one of the nicest examples in the country.

Bish

Sending you a PM right now. I have a buddy of mine that is VERY interested in picking up your car. Please contact them at the email I send you.

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 997.2 Carrera GTS
Originally Posted by clk63theb
The price is more then fair> I think all the BS are undervalued there is only 350 and I think the price should be 100k, cuz in 20years that car will be worth 500k

oh ya and its the best car to drive every day> oh ya and there is a new chip that adds 65h and 50t for only $1250 so if you can keep>
500k? I don't think any modern sportscar will appreciate that much unless it is one of 5 or less made worldwide. The only car I ever made money on was a supra turbo and I doubt that will ever happen to me in my lifetime. There will almost always be newer and better and depreciation will hit. Some more than others so just enjoy your cars before gas hits 8 bucks a gallon. :P
Old 07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by mfncl63
jrcart - can you give me the info - looking for a stock low miles. I also messaged Bish re his car but have not heard back from him. thanks much. Ed.
It's hard to generalize the price without seeing the car. Guppy paid 74 for this 12k BS and it's pretty damn beat up. Mine's got 30k but the paint looks great and there's no damage to speak of. I know a lot of them on the market have been wrecked, and of course the dealers aren't exactly forthcoming. Buy one of those sub 70k BS right now and chances are it's going to be a POS. Just my .02
Old 07-29-2011, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Public Transportation
My R8 V10 is leaving next week if you are interested in a trade. Pm me.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 958 Likes on 575 Posts
‘24 BMW iX M60
Guys,

Sorry for the lack of responses at the end of July. I was out of the country for over two weeks then.

The car has been traded in and is now on its way to LA. Anyone interested should contact Danny Steurer at Eurocar, (danny@eurocaroc.com). A great guy to deal with.

As I mentioned in the thread, I would have sold it for $82,500 which would have included two new rear Corsas and a NIB set of Evo spacers. Hence I feel that my price was very fair, especially since it was in phenomenal condition and only had 3K miles on the car. Certainly I was given at least $75K wholesale for the car, so I was happy about that.

Good luck for everyone looking for a CLK BS; a true classic.

Bish